123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly I used to like Sarada via her Gaiden self but her character moves all over the place to for me to discern what is her actual personality

her Tsundere Boruto obsession doesn't help either

Sumire though is more relatable

but I hope for both of them to go somewhere

Nevertheless your sig signifies that Sarutobi lust to SOLO that Uchiha child to the point that Mirai who is called BIG SIS has to push away someone she is close to, to SOLO that Uchiha stain (or at least that is what the Sarutobi's consider them to be)
The sig shows Mirai pushing boruto's ass :bdpf:

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i didnt even quote you first of all

second of all, i was just curious what the general pop was thinking because all I see is Sumire overtaking the plot since she arrived, manga too.

reminds me when Hinata stole Sakura's spotlight
Hopefully Kodachi will learn from Kishimoto past mistakes but yeah I noticed that Sumire is taking the spotlight, won't really surprise me if Kodachi replace Sarada with Sumire, she is already more popular.

Reactions: Belserion

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sumire should inspire to be Hokage after being Class Rep already

A female rivalry for Hokage? Kishi would never. It’d be sensational.

Screw the scientist life

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dayum Reviewing Logic destroying a great Sumire thread. Unforgivable
That's largely because of :salt:

I think they wanted Sumire to be like Hinata 2.0 (twice as folder to twice as better). She turns out to be badass from day 1 so they can't compare Hinata to her :lmao:

I'm really impressed with this generation of female characters, especially the side female characters.

Last edited:

NinjutsuSen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hopefully Kodachi will learn from Kishimoto past mistakes but yeah I noticed that Sumire is taking the spotlight, won't really surprise me if Kodachi replace Sarada with Sumire, she is already more popular.
More popular? Sarada is still more popular because she exists two years longer than Sumire and is an Uchiha.

Sumire's gonna be near popular as Boruto and Mitsuki though.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm,after the first Kirigakure field trip episode, I think. I'm intrigued by the Sumire buzz. I should probably catch up soon.
U should Sarada had an epic fight in kiri arc! And then we had a graduation arc that was very very well done! Catch up ASAP . They all graduated now and everyone's designs changed Sumire denki iwabe etc...