[Theory] Boruto chapter 60 : Whose Teh powerfull shinobi inside Teh mysterious Coffin??? ..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ..

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,616๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Indra
Post automatically merged:

This is how you summon Madara and not some technology crap + he isn't summoned by some old fodder
You must be registered for see medias
Madara would be good for the series. I would like to see Madara protecting the leaf the way he and Hashirama originally planned. What's interesting to me is that Amado claims to have the ability to place a karma seal on someone and Madara just so happened to have an Otsutsuki body when he died. What are the odds that he has a karma seal when he's resurrected? Indra would be good too because he would have information about an era before Madara and he is the inventor of ninjutsu. I think Amado's creation will be somewhere in between the two so ill say its Madara Otsutsuki.

Last edited:

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,401๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Indra
Post automatically merged:

Madara would be good for the series. I would like to see Madara protecting the leaf the way he and Hashirama originally planned. What's interesting to me is that Amado claims to have the ability to place a karma seal on someone and Madara just so happened to have an Otsutsuki body when he died. What are the odds that he has a karma seal when he's resurrected? Indra would be good too because he would have information about an era before Madara and he is the inventor of ninjutsu. I think Amado's creation will be somewhere in between the two so ill say its Madara Otsutsuki.
No it will be baba yaga...