[Discussion] Boruto chapter 56 : WHO TEH FVVCK IS AIDA!!??!!!..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i------------------->.

1stt :it looks like tis boroto manga is going to last for another 5 or 7 years...

2nd -WHO TEH FVVCK IS AIDA!!??!!!..

You must be registered to see images

Reactions: Kakooli

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She is borutoverse version of Pinivul after kishimoto lurk on narutobase...

codo will give her feet wash in next chapter.....
i not know why in naroto nd boroto mengas male species always work hard for be main focus...and then in a end it's female species who end up stealing a show...
Post automatically merged:

By the way Code addressed her it seems that she's a clairvoyant cyborg.
Amado is suspicious. He may be trying to pull a Kabuto but they have no choice but to trust him right now.
Time for that training arc!
fvvcking dunb osusukis robots!!!...also i pretict naroto wil seal mecha naroto insite his body to replace kurana...i just see it hapenin..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Kakooli and Troi

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i not know why in naroto nd boroto mengas male species always work hard for be main focus...and then in a end it's female species who end up stealing a show...

fvvcking dunb osusukis robots!!!...also i pretict naroto wil seal mecha naroto insite his body to replace kurana...i just see it hapenin..
Maybe if they create a proper female character for once they wouldn’t have to. Strong men get boring and redundant after a while. And that’s all the show is about. Even a goddess fell to the hands of mere men. Why do you think half the population that watch Boruto want to see Sarada get Mangekyo? We’ve been dying for strong female leads. Naruto has 0.

Reactions: DHOH and Melanin

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe if they create a proper female character for once they wouldn’t have to. Strong men get boring and redundant after a while. And that’s all the show is about. Even a goddess fell to the hands of mere men. Why do you think half the population that watch Boruto want to see Sarada get Mangekyo? We’ve been dying for strong female leads. Naruto has 0.
Do u know fen fatal???

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In all fairness I think Kishi does give females significant roles. Kaguya is the strongest. Tsunade played a major role and became Hokage. Sakura has also been very important to the plot. Sarada is indispensable to the Boruto series. Her role as captain shows that she is strong and a leader.

she looks nice
I agree. She is so anime. Its cool how she's being introduced too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Troi

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In all fairness I think Kishi does give females significant roles. Kaguya is the strongest. Tsunade played a major role and became Hokage. Sakura has also been very important to the plot. Sarada is indispensable to the Boruto series. Her role as captain shows that she is strong and a leader.

I agree. She is so anime. Its cool how she's being introduced too.
Tsunade didn’t surpass any men on her level, Kaguya was a literal god and Sakura is always 3rd. So try again...

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsunade didn’t surpass any men on her level, Kaguya was a literal god and Sakura is always 3rd. So try again...
She became hokage because she was the most powerful in the village. Sakura was third to Naruto and Sasuke? That's a compliment there are few who are on that level.

Aita=supercomputer cyborg... she have all of world knowledge... she will know where hidden Madara cyborg is..........
It would be nice to see Maddie come back and teach the new generation how to shinobi.

• Haha
Reactions: Melanin and Troi

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She became hokage because she was the most powerful in the village. Sakura was third to Naruto and Sasuke? That's a compliment there are few who are on that level.

It would be nice to see Maddie come back and teach the new generation how to shinobi.
3rd out of her team of 3... That’s... Not necessarily good.

And Tsunade became Hokage because no one else wanted to... And she knows the village well. She’s been in it long enough. Nothing more, nothing less.

The anime, like most others, was ran by men. Please don’t make me name examples because Dragon Ball is my next one that’s going to be pointed out...

The series doesn’t show females. That’s the bottom line. When Sarada gets mangekyo and becomes a threat/hokage, then fans like me will be please to have had ONE female character worth a damn...