Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here is the link to the latest chapter of Boruto:

Looks like things are about to get interesting with Code and Boruto karma situation looks like it is getting interesting. Looks like there are cyborgs stronger than Jigen.

Here one thing I don't get Hyuga, Uchiha, Senju and Uzumaki they are related to Kaguya, Hagoromo, Hamura, Indra and Ashura. Shouldn't that mean that Naruto, Sasuke and Hinata have Otsutsuki blood and DNA therefore Boruto, Himawari and Sarada should have Otsutsuki?

Reactions: Angel90

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,288💸
Kumi
657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's been a while since i was reading i srsly need to get there.Thanks for posting
-edit
What do you mean by this isnt this enough alrdy? The moment i started reading they are wanking Boruto and how he saved the village with his own dmg i think this is enough im sorry but this is me

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kakooli

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's been a while since i was reading i srsly need to get there.Thanks for posting
-edit
What do you mean by this isnt this enough alrdy? The moment i started reading they are wanking Boruto and how he saved the village with his own dmg i think this is enough im sorry but this is me
I am confused in what you mean, can you explain.
The Karma turns a human into Otsutsuki and it was stated that both Boruto and Kawaki are 80% Otsutsuki. However this is weird shouldn't Boruto already have Otsutsuki DNA, since Hyugas and Uzumaki are related to Otsutsuki.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here is the link to the latest chapter of Boruto:

Looks like things are about to get interesting with Code and Boruto karma situation looks like it is getting interesting. Looks like there are cyborgs stronger than Jigen.

Here one thing I don't get Hyuga, Uchiha, Senju and Uzumaki they are related to Kaguya, Hagoromo, Hamura, Indra and Ashura. Shouldn't that mean that Naruto, Sasuke and Hinata have Otsutsuki blood and DNA therefore Boruto, Himawari and Sarada should have Otsutsuki?
The likes of Boruto, Himawari, Sarada and the clans that they come from do possess Otsutsuki traits. The sharingan, byakugan, jougan, rinnegan, wood style, etc... are traits that they inherited from the lines of Hagoromo/Hamura. It's just that Hagoromo's and many of Hamura's descendants mated with humans, so the Otsutsuki blood got diluted over thousands of years.

That is why Sarada for example is more like a human with a special trait (the sharingan) rather than an Otsutsuki.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are correct, they all have some Otsutsuki DNA but mostly human DNA. The karma seal overwrites the vessel's DNA until they become the Otsutsuki who placed it on them.

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,288💸
Kumi
657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am confused in what you mean, can you explain.
The Karma turns a human into Otsutsuki and it was stated that both Boruto and Kawaki are 80% Otsutsuki. However this is weird shouldn't Boruto already have Otsutsuki DNA, since Hyugas and Uzumaki are related to Otsutsuki.
The last that i was reading was with fat dude Shojoji correct me if im wrong about the name and Boruto was shining and beating him. Im starting to read manga months later (yesterday) ( i stopped reading for i dont even know what reasons ) and now after months later im opening Boruto manga the first thing im reading they are wanking Boruto and how Boruto is doing everything isnt this enough alrdy? I know that he is main character but enough is enough i want to read something else instead of reading about Boruto every single chapter. Dont hate me for this i just want to state what drives me insane perhaps this was the reason why i stopped reading manga.
-
Im sorry but i dont know anything about Karma and Otsutsuki but i think that Uzumaki isnt close to Otsutsuki only Hyuga is - edit - sorry the way i typed this i just woke up.

Last edited: