[Discussion] Boruto chapter 55 : GOODBYE KIYUBI???!! WTF??!!! 😲😲..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811πŸ’Έ
Kumi
11,914πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
i------------------>.

very interesting chapter THANK YOU KISHI!!!!!...

kurana is separated from naroto body!!!..

You must be registered for see images

just look at naruto's face.. teh poor !!!!!..😭😭..

naroto should've been dead..but acording to Kurana he say naruto is able to survive thanks to byron mode...becuz in byron mode it's teh biju that gets affected and not jinchoriki..

Kestion that asks itself now : is naruto fodder now without kiyobi??????????........

another kara character is introduced HIS NAME HIS CODE!!!!!!!.. what are his powerz??? his abilities????....

i heared he can split teh earth into 2 halves and dry teh oceans and send earth to another galaxy...

only god and koshomoto know πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ..

in tis chapter it's revealed that code was also failed karma-body for jigen...and then ikishi suddenly appears and tell him."WILL OF OSUSUKI WILL NEVER DIE"..

ishiki tells code he will inherit powers of osusukis and carry out will of osusukis...CODE NOW IS NEW OSUSUKI VILLAIN!!!!..

now most interesting manga panel is this :

wtf is this $h!t????....on right u can see splanets in space...and on letf there's this creepy statue look at teh ceiling there are so many eyes missing eyeballz.. and (giant maybe) statue has 3 eyes missing eyeballz too...

sumarry of situation : Sasuke lost rinnesharingan and naroto lost kiyubi...

how naruto and sasuke willl react????..how konoha will react????..

Bros ....konoha is in fvvcking danger...madara must come back!!..he is only one who can handle these osusukis...you hear me koshomoto???.BRING MADARA BACK!!!!!!...AND REVEAL TOBIDARA!!!...Madara is teh only savior!!!!..

would like to hear your opinionz!!!!..

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920πŸ’Έ
Kumi
1,401πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
just as lakookie predict.....................

also kurama confirm what we all knew......naruto coon will be fodder without him

hopefully naruto nd saskey dont get fed to code to hype his new abilities...... hopefully we see they have a good moment without their op powers like defeating somebody before they get solo again...

my new predict is that a new otstuski (maybe their king) will give kawaki karma..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811πŸ’Έ
Kumi
11,914πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
just as lakookie predict.....................

also kurama confirm what we all knew......naruto coon will be fodder without him

hopefully naruto nd saskey dont get fed to code to hype his new abilities...... hopefully we see they have a good moment without their op powers like defeating somebody before they get solo again...

my new predict is that a new otstuski (maybe their king) will give kawaki karma..
kakawi will fite code and steal karna back from him..
Post automatically merged:

I'm heartbroken dude.

You must be registered to see images
Idk if this is an error, but maybe Kurama's passing has removed Naruto's birthmarks...
poor naroto uzunaji he payed teh price of sasuke's fodderness..

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920πŸ’Έ
Kumi
1,401πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Next chapter:

Code is just about to solo Saskey n Naruto coon then... 'SHANNAROOO KA!' *Uchiha Sakura punch Code into ground*

Sakura: time for me to use sage of six path jutsu, byakyugou, that I earn with my own skills n not through free inheritance gift from old man...

Reactions: DHOH

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811πŸ’Έ
Kumi
11,914πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
been reading it since its monthly and man is this a big step down from naruto.

Im treating this like the fairy tail 100 year quest manga. Read it to pass time.

That being said, rip Kurama.
Next chapter:

Code is just about to solo Saskey n Naruto coon then... 'SHANNAROOO KA!' *Uchiha Sakura punch Code into ground*

Sakura: time for me to use sage of six path jutsu, byakyugou, that I earn with my own skills n not through free inheritance gift from old man...
naroto and sasuke will need hagorono help..

• Haha
Reactions: Kakooli