[Discussion] boruto chapter 53 : Sasuke keeps getting soloed +RIP Sasuke's Rinne-sharingan?????..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811πŸ’Έ
Kumi
11,914πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
i--------------------->.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:...

You must be registered to see images

now zoomed :

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£..
πŸ˜‚
i've never seen someone came up with bloody scary genius idea like tis...u wanna stop a uchiha???? just stab his motherfvvcking sharinganπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£!!! ..

this is teh end of sasuke uchiha !!!! 🀣🀣🀣..

actually not!!!!!!! 😎😎 ...

this is kishimoto"s doing

how doez a end of boroto chapter 53 feel like????...

yesssss!!!!!...it' feels like kishomoto finally taking controll over boroto manga....kishimoto is known of his pltowists and troll tricks...so most likely it's sasuke using toppleganger jusu..or sometin like dat!!!..

now lets be honest..since 3 last chapterz dont boroto manga feel interesting to read????...you can feel teh change after kashimoto came back...

all it needs now is weekly release imo...

now back to tis zoomed panel :

if sasuke rinnesharingan is damaged...it gona be a great loss tbh...cuz tis tomoed rinnegan is like treasure of uchiha...it's reason why konoha is being safe and protected...

remenber madara's bada$$ quote :

anyway i dont think such powerfull eye of sasuke can get stabbed that easily....

but most intresting part is : HOW WILL SASUKE REACT IN NEXT CHAPTERS????..i would like you here your answer to tis plz..

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288πŸ’Έ
Kumi
2,616πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
After such a brutal battle with Ishiki you would think they would have time for a slice of life moment. Im interested in how Naruto responds to this situation. Im not sure if he can fight against Boruto with serious intent. On the other hand Sasuke has a bone to pick with him now. If he's gonna man up and duke it out with Momoshiki i'd rather see him using sharingan abilities anyway.

Reactions: minamoto

solo king

Veteran
Kin
52πŸ’Έ
Kumi
27πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
My problem isn't him losing the eye but how it happens. Momoshiki with full chakra boost never had the ability to catch sasuke off guard like this. This is literally fusion from DBZ. Incomplete borushiki> either of them individually.

Look at that panel! Sasuke didn't even move! He couldn't even slightly move his head! His eyes never even focused on the attack so this is a complete blitz.

Kishi knows absolutely nobody reads boruto or got into boruto without being invested in Naruto. That's why you get asspull shock value like this for the sole reason of boosting sales. Boruto sales are shit and when the og characters loose relevance this shit will tank

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288πŸ’Έ
Kumi
2,616πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
I can't tell if he's using s/t jutsu or hi speed movements. The karma seal fusion form is interesting. Ive been thinking something like that must be going on. I'm not counting him out yet. This guy still carries smoke bombs. Maybe he will get some cyber ninja tech when he gets back.