Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My thoughts of this chapter is it's just dumb really not much happens just set up for the upcoming fight.

So far this series been trying to shoehorn boruto in the major threat fights. Does the author forget hes a genin and a kid

And what's with sasuke asking him to join and saying he will kill him this completely negates the character growth he was suppose to have. He has killed kids before I dont see why they are still portraying sasuke like this it makes it as if he hasnt seen the error in his ways.

And arent there other fighters could invite namely rock lee.

I get this is boruto series and story and action will revolve around him but situations they are making arent even reasonable.

And what good can momo do when he got beat by naruto and sasuke and isshiki in his weakened form could easily wipe the floor with them.

So far not a good start to this fight for me I could accept boruto being there due to chasing after them but it makes no sense for sasuke to invite him

Also disappointing we didn't get a better close up color shot of jigens dojutsu guess want to keep the mystery.

Suprises after amado went through all that he had no help to give naruto and sasuke.

Last edited:
Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty much the Aliem guy is a plot retard, Naruto and Sasuke are pathetic jobbers, and Burrito is shoehorned in using the most dumbest style. Kodachi really doesn't have a clue to what he's doing.

The writing has declined way past the point of bad fanfiction. I wonder if 123fire is still fawning over it.

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pretty much the Aliem guy is a plot retard, Naruto and Sasuke are pathetic jobbers, and Burrito is shoehorned in using the most dumbest style. Kodachi really doesn't have a clue to what he's doing.

The writing has declined way past the point of bad fanfiction. I wonder if 123fire is still fawning over it.
Seen him on naruto from still boruto crazy

I wonder if kishi took over if the writing would improve

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How does that negate his growth? If Momo takes over Boruto, and geos on a rampage he then becomes a threat to everyone. Which Boruto himself is afraid of. It's not like Sasuke outright said he would kill him without taking his feelings into account. Rather, he spoke to him before leaving to gauge his mindset.

Interesting point about Momo though. But Naruto + Sasuke + Momo powered Boruto is better than N & S alone. May aswell use whatever assets you have to avoid the same results. I don't think Boruto is shoehorned in cause it does make sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: LightSo6p

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That chapter was badass. Naruto was also a genin. Sasuke probably still is one. Who cares? They are facing a threat of epic proportion and have had absolutely no prep time. Jigen just popped up in the Hokage's living room. As soon as they resolve that Amado and Koji force Ishiki to return to the village asap. Once again Boruto is the trump card this time he can actually turn into Momoshiki! Sasuke threatened to kill him! He pulled a space time jutsu out of his ass! He even had Ishiki rattled for a second wondering how powerful this kid really is. What he doesn't know is this kid actually defeated Momoshiki. That's what makes it so interesting. We don't know the extent of his power. At least Kawaki has a ninja tech body. Boruto and Sarada don't have that excuse.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter