[Discussion] Boruto chapter 48 review : Konoha will be attacked again!!!!...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i-------------------->.

first i wanna tell u im so proud of kashin koji....despite him being just a jiraiya clone still he did a bada$$ fight against jigen...

especially in this manga panel wich i find funny :

ishiki : i will kill you, any last words????..

kashin koji :jfjezkfzjkzjfzelfelzekffkze...

ishiki : i can't here you bro..speak louder!!

You must be registered to see images

kashin Koji : Kchiyosi no jutsu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... BYE BYE AMIGO!!!! ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣..

now my kestion is : Imagine if teh reall Jiraiya fought against ishiki and summoned all those giant frogs and went all out???...

why im saying this isn't only becuz Jiraiya is strong but also : teh villains otsutsukis sounds weak a bit compared to konoha villains like Madara and pain and orochimaru...

now read this manga panel plz :

You must be registered to see images

if i were teh 7th hokage naroto i wouldn't evacuate sh!t !!!...instead what i'm gonna do????...

i'm gonna make sasuke teleport us naroto ,sasuke and kawaki, to ishiki otsutsuki dimension and make it our battlefield...

like that konoha will be safer from kara attacks...

also what u think about ishiki new dojutsu...and what u think about this chapter in general?????????..

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well my plan would be:
Sasuke kawaki and Naruto clone go to Isshiki's dimension and get charged by that juubi, mayby even become jinjuriki.

Naruto distracts punk alien, does sexy jutsu, tnj, multiple clone, then after a while tells sasuke is up to kill both juubi and kawaki in his place, so they move there and isshiki is bodied.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well my plan would be:
Sasuke kawaki and Naruto clone go to Isshiki's dimension and get charged by that juubi, mayby even become jinjuriki.

Naruto distracts punk alien, does sexy jutsu, tnj, multiple clone, then after a while tells sasuke is up to kill both juubi and kawaki in his place, so they move there and isshiki is bodied.
naroto dont look like he gonna use tnj...it would be silly if they do it again in boroto manga..