[Theory] Boruto chapter 46 : JIRAIYA SENSEI IS KASHIN KOJI????!!!...

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know I always thought Kabuto was a idiot for not finding jiraya's dna for reanimation...Dude had a hair jutsu and he used it many times in pein fight...I think amado got those dna and kk is jiraya's android or Artificial human based on jiraya

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You know I always thought Kabuto was a idiot for not finding jiraya's dna for reanimation...Dude had a hair jutsu and he used it many times in pein fight...I think amado got those dna and kk is jiraya's android or Artificial human based on jiraya
He said he thought about getting his dna but it was at the bottom of the ocean, although Tobi had some staffs from pain or something with his blood.

Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, most likely he has Jiaraya DNA implanted him.
Yeah it's weird.
He may be from Jiraiya's clan or he was also trained by Jiraiya. I like how they showed Naruto's reaction. That's some good ass writing right there.
You must be registered for see medias

Reactions: Chikombo