Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here's few points..

1) Ishiki waited inside jigen's body for 100s of years..Why did he wait for so long didnt he knew kaguya had children who beat her...why didn't he plant karma in one of them or on hogoromo's children..

2) He could've used so many people for karma considering the fact he is living for ages now...Hashirama, Madara, Minato, Kakashi, Itachi and the list goes on..there were many famous ninjas...I highly doubt he wasn't aware of them considering the fact he knew naruto and sasuke cause they were famous..he could've used any one of them for karma...

3) What was ishiki doing when infinte tsukiyome happened or should I say why didn't he do anything even after knowing of kaguya's existence and plan of akatsuki (Since they were being manipulated to bring back kaguya)...Shouldn't ishiki be aware of it..

4) Why didn't kaguya do anything about the fact that ishiki escaped and could be living...

5) Kaguya herself could've used karma before getting sealed by her own damn children instead of following ages of black jetsu plan..

6) How is jigen's body still healthy and young considering the fact he is living for 1000s of years now...I mean he is a weak monk and ishiki lives under him in a physical form..So shouldn't he be old and weak (This remind me of 7th point)..

7) Apparently it took some time for ishiki to control jigen's body so why didn't Jigen tried to ask for help from good otsuski's (Kaguya's children) or maybe commit suicide or something...

8)How come jigen found his own organization and is living undetected by so many people for so many generations..

• Wow
Reactions: Kakooli

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was an okay chapter. KK kinda fire 🔥 no pun intended. I was unsettled by the whole overwriting Boruto thing that is not cool. Somebody do something right now! At least we got to see the entire karma seal on his body. I feel like that was the biggest reveal of this chapter.

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
biggest plothole is why didnt black zetsu talk about ishiki in naruto manga..
Right...
Post automatically merged:

It was an okay chapter. KK kinda fire 🔥 no pun intended. I was unsettled by the whole overwriting Boruto thing that is not cool. Somebody do something right now! At least we got to see the entire karma seal on his body. I feel like that was the biggest reveal of this chapter.
They tried but failed it contradicted many things from naruto...Although for a boruto only reader this chapter would be good but for a long term fan it was a chapter which created questions

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
biggest plothole is why didnt black zetsu talk about ishiki in naruto manga..
Because the Boruto manga was not planned back then, so the concept of Isshiki didn't exist.

Even if it did though, why would Black Zetsu talk about Isshiki when Kaguya and Black Zetsu most likely thought that Isshiki was dead, and when Isshiki had nothing to do with Black Zetsu's plan to revive Kaguya or Kaguya's subsequent plan that she would have carried out after beating Naruto and Sasuke?

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because the Boruto manga was not planned back then, so the concept of Isshiki didn't exist.

Even if it did though, why would Black Zetsu talk about Isshiki when Kaguya and Black Zetsu most likely thought that Isshiki was dead, and when Isshiki had nothing to do with Black Zetsu's plan to revive Kaguya or Kaguya's subsequent plan that she would have carried out after beating Naruto and Sasuke?
exactly thats what im saying...u think exactly like me...

isshiki was never planned...it's obvious and logical af..

if he was planned i'm pretty sure kishi would've given at least one hint about him in naroto manga..

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They tried but failed it contradicted many things from naruto...Although for a boruto only reader this chapter would be good but for a long term fan it was a chapter which created questions
Nah bro you can't allow the Sasuke salt distort your perception. He will get his time to shine again and its gonna worth the wait. This chapter was not very interesting to me other than KK's fighting style and the karma info. The only real plothole I see is Momoshiki giving Boruto a karma seal while eating a rasengan lolz but I'm not gonna trip over that.