[Discussion] Boruto chapter 46 discussion+ review : karma's true purpose has finally being revealed!!

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i------------------>.

tiscuss this :

You must be registered to see images

and this :

problem with this chapter is : WHY DIDN'T BLACK ZETSU MENTION ISSHIKI IN NARUTO MANGA?????..comon kishi!!!..

now my theory why kagoya ate chakra fruit!!! :

becuz she got talknojutsued by humans..and didn't want jigen to take over earth so she ate chakra fruit and decided that she will be one who finish him off...but what kaguya didn't know is that chakra fruit had side effects and would turn her out into bad woman and scary monster...

Bros !!! my theory also is :

teh juubi isn't kaguya....teh black zetsu isn't son of kaguya but rather he is son of juubi..

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
be honest ..u didn't even read chapter 46 boroto that just came out...
Because I don't read it anymore I just want to know what the power is and I'm never reading it again

That's all I wanted to know from the first place what is this power he has attained from defeating someone and will he lose it after

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because it is Japanese the imagination is inferior to America so I moved back to American media a long time ago

Reading Naruto was great for the biggest depression of my life

Like Zuko I have found balance in my life

You must be registered for see images

I have never found peace with my father and never will but I will find my own destiny

That destiny is called a job and I know exactly what to do 😁

Reactions: Urda

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well black zetsu wouldn't metion it if kaguya thought ishikki was dead right? there's no reason for him to know that kaguya killed ishikki. Since hagoromo and hamura were their main enemies, and zetsu's main mission was to revive kaguya no matter the costs.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought it was said in the Boruto Manga that Kaguya supposedly killed Isshiki. Also, the Naruto Manga didn't plan for this, reason why it ended without going into detail of "Kaguay's Zetsu Army."

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well black zetsu wouldn't metion it if kaguya thought ishikki was dead right? there's no reason for him to know that kaguya killed ishikki. Since hagoromo and hamura were their main enemies, and zetsu's main mission was to revive kaguya no matter the costs.
becuz BZ was created just before Kaguya got seal... she live on NV a long time b4 that nd that is when she kill Isshiti

blak zesu is kaguya will...he has her past and prsent knowlege = kishimoto is bullshit writer...

He LIVESSSS
what u mean??? who???..
I thought it was said in the Boruto Manga that Kaguya supposedly killed Isshiki. Also, the Naruto Manga didn't plan for this, reason why it ended without going into detail of "Kaguay's Zetsu Army."
they retkoned mannga again..
This mostly just conflicts with the anime.
im not watch anime boroto so what u mean????..

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WHY DIDN'T BLACK ZETSU MENTION ISSHIKI IN NARUTO MANGA?????..comon kishi!!!..

because this isn't Kishi's story. I mean I'm sure that he had the idea of the duality thing but he was looking to quit after the movies and the gaiden.

The fact that he didn't give Kaguya the Tenseigan was proof that he also omitted stuff for the sake of the movie.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
because this isn't Kishi's story. I mean I'm sure that he had the idea of the duality thing but he was looking to quit after the movies and the gaiden.

The fact that he didn't give Kaguya the Tenseigan was proof that he also omitted stuff for the sake of the movie.

but kishi is one who supervise and created boroto manga .. and even if he didn't , he would never allow another person to contradict his writing...

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but kishi is one who supervise and created boroto manga .. and even if he didn't , he would never allow another person to contradict his writing...

I know but he is no longer active on its story. I doubt that they still ask Kishi for their plans. Not like Kishi is known for his details. We've seen many asspulls and retcons so I'd say Ikemoto and Kodachi are being true to Naruto.

Kishi won't supervise for shit. We can see this in the gaiden novels. He had other people write stories and just mixed his illustrations to make them "officially acknowledged"

We know the gaiden manga had 8 out of 10 chapters point out Karin was the mother then all of a sudden just turned into "whoever your mother is, Sakura was the one that raised you and is your mother"

Kishi fanserviced that because Sakura is popular than Karin.