Boruto chapter 45 review : NOTHING NEW GOTAMMIT!!!!...

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,616๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It looks like Koji is about to get wrecked. I hope the plan was not to catch him off guard. Im hoping Sasuke shows up to help him just to make it interesting. I appreciate the way they decided to present the information needed to advance the plot because that leaves more room to focus on ninja tech development, battles, asspull powerups and handouts. They might even squeeze in a little bit of training ๐Ÿ˜‰

Reactions: salamander uchiha

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
11,914๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It looks like Koji is about to get wrecked. I hope the plan was not to catch him off guard. Im hoping Sasuke shows up to help him just to make it interesting. I appreciate the way they decided to present the information needed to advance the plot because that leaves more room to focus on ninja tech development, battles, asspull powerups and handouts. They might even squeeze in a little bit of training ๐Ÿ˜‰

u r underestimating koji bohayc31...

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,082๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
kashin koji jiraiya or naruto clone... possibly hybrid. likelier to be a naruto clone cus he could get thru the leaf's I.D.ing which is a new feature.
I don't think it is, remember Itachi and Kisame made it through the Lear's barrier, yet Pain didn't. It seems he must have a unique chakra code or a bypass ability.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1,192๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I don't think it is, remember Itachi and Kisame made it through the Lear's barrier, yet Pain didn't. It seems he must have a unique chakra code or a bypass ability.
i actually dont remember that. largely because i started reading the manga around the end of the pain arc. it definitely could be and may be an ability though. kashin's skillset resembles jiraiya & naruto's, so it's possible he has espionage jutsus that jiraiya had.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
2,616๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i actually dont remember that. largely because i started reading the manga around the end of the pain arc. it definitely could be and may be an ability though. kashin's skillset resembles jiraiya & naruto's, so it's possible he has espionage jutsus that jiraiya had.
He's like Jiraiya and Kakashi to me. The mask hair and build all remind me of Kakashi. Its probably not him but he hasn't been around so its worth questioning.