Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe that Kashin will rescue Delta, shell be getting some serious upgrades. Although I hope he abandons her due to her reckless impulsion. I would also like to see Kashin battle Naruto (while Delta remains unconscious throughout it all).

I think Kashin is goin to leave his frogs in the village to continually spy on Kawaki and Boruto’s Karma seal progression.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kashin will totally let her be taken. I've said it a lot of times before, but I feel as though Kashin isn't loyal to Jigen. The only purpose Delta has being near him is screwing with how his mission plays out and relaying information to Jigen, and I doubt he's interested in either happening.
Just to remind everyone, the last person whom Kashin killed was an Inner that tried to ship Kashin's mission to an Outer. Now here's Delta trying to take it for herself & Kashin with the greatest excuse ever of having to face Naruto if he wants to retrieve Delta.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kashin will totally let her be taken. I've said it a lot of times before, but I feel as though Kashin isn't loyal to Jigen. The only purpose Delta has being near him is screwing with how his mission plays out and relaying information to Jigen, and I doubt he's interested in either happening.
Just to remind everyone, the last person whom Kashin killed was an Inner that tried to ship Kashin's mission to an Outer. Now here's Delta trying to take it for herself & Kashin with the greatest excuse ever of having to face Naruto if he wants to retrieve Delta.
Wasn’t Ao the last person he killed?

Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The ending of Boruto chapter 33 manga hinted at the arc’s end in the last text. We believe that the next Boruto chapter might be a buffer chapter. We will see Kashin Koji at the beginning and looking at what had happened, we believe he will decide to go to Jigen and tell what happened over taking a life risk and taking Kawaki. We will see Jigen reacting in a morbid way to the news and we believe that the arc will show a villain from Kara for Boruto and company.

The preview arc didn’t focus much on Mitsuki and Sarada. But however, we believe that the new arc will shed a lot of light on them. They need to adjust Kawaki in the middle too and maybe he stays with Naruto the Whole time. We feel that a mission arc or a visit to a village could be really interesting to see in Boruto chapter 34.

We will see what’s coming our way as chapter 34 of Boruto ends. We are sure that the next one will mostly discuss Kawaki, Naruto and Boruto. We may even see Kara coming as a threat in Boruto chapter 34.

RinneBlitz

Veteran
Kin
68💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe that Delta is dead, I mean no one has survived such hyped up Rasengans - ask the movies' villains lmao. Since Naruto is technically outside the village, Sasuke should be the one to discover Kashin Koji and we can see a fight between them, but it's more likely that he's just going to leave some frogs to spy and leave unnoticed.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I believe that Delta is dead, I mean no one has survived such hyped up Rasengans - ask the movies' villains lmao. Since Naruto is technically outside the village, Sasuke should be the one to discover Kashin Koji and we can see a fight between them, but it's more likely that he's just going to leave some frogs to spy and leave unnoticed.
Interesting. That would be good..

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
KK will appear and take Delta. I'm more interested in knowing if Naruto can stop him or is he actually out of chakra. Kawaki will go back to Jigen himself, Delta pretty much told us that this chapter.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
KK will appear and take Delta. I'm more interested in knowing if Naruto can stop him or is he actually out of chakra. Kawaki will go back to Jigen himself, Delta pretty much told us that this chapter.
Where did i read something like this happening oh naruto part 1 .

I hope there is a twist in this story man.

Reactions: salamander uchiha
Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fun fact:

Kashin Koji has killed more Kara members than anyone else thus far.

Koji's Kara kill count:
1. That old man inner
2. Ao

Kawaki kill count:
1. Garou

Naruto kill count:
1. Delta (possibly, don't know if she's dead or just knocked out)

No other Kara members have been killed.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fun fact:

Kashin Koji has killed more Kara members than anyone else thus far.

Koji's Kara kill count:
1. That old man inner
2. Ao

Kawaki kill count:
1. Garou

Naruto kill count:
1. Delta (possibly, don't know if she's dead or just knocked out)

No other Kara members have been killed.
Jigen killed a cluster of “vessels”, they were technically a part of Kara -at least by extension.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe that Kashin will rescue Delta, shell be getting some serious upgrades. Although I hope he abandons her due to her reckless impulsion. I would also like to see Kashin battle Naruto (while Delta remains unconscious throughout it all).

I think Kashin is goin to leave his frogs in the village to continually spy on Kawaki and Boruto’s Karma seal progression.

The more I think about it, I recant this statement. Kashin isn’t going to rescue her, he may actually step in to kill her Or he’ll kill her from a distance. He can’t risk having her stupid ass around to absolutely ruin any future missions.

Plus Jigen explicitly told her not to act out.