lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kashin Koji should be interesting, he also has Fire Release if I remember correctly.

He's going to be a bad matchup for Konohamaru since he's clearly superior to him. Summoning jutsu could be even since its dependent on the animal (although we don't know if Kono can summon 'Boss' level toads yet). Fire release could be equal to or better, but considering who KK is... I doubt he'll be weaker than an average Jonin.

That's not considering what else he has in store. Boruto being weakened, Konohamaru taking a lot of hits, and Sarada/Mitsuki who seem to be in good shape -- It could very well be an interesting match-up. I know reinforcements are on their way, and I don't expect a really serious fight yet.

But the events should lead to something. Especially with the Vessel not being introduced yet.

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21723456" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21723456">lndra said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Kashin Koji should be interesting, he also has Fire Release if I remember correctly.<br /> <br /> He's going to be a bad matchup for Konohamaru since he's clearly superior to him. Summoning jutsu could be even since its dependent on the animal (although we don't know if Kono can summon 'Boss' level toads yet). Fire release could be equal to or better, but considering who KK is... I doubt he'll be weaker than an average Jonin. <br /> <br /> That's not considering what else he has in store. Boruto being weakened, Konohamaru taking a lot of hits, and Sarada/Mitsuki who seem to be in good shape -- It could very well be an interesting match-up. I know reinforcements are on their way, and I don't expect a really serious fight yet.<br /> <br /> But the events should lead to something. Especially with the Vessel not being introduced yet. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>If they really fight him i doubt they will stand a chance. He is pretty much superior to them since he is one of the Kara members and as stated by Sasuke or Naruto ( cant remember ) they are powerful. <br /> <br /> Either , they will talk or they have to do something with Boruto since according to some of the members Momoshiki and Kinshiki interrupted their Kara plans&quot; - what are the plans anyways? Or maybe someone will arrive to help them and if they choose to run that wont be an option</div>

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kashin Koji should be interesting, he also has Fire Release if I remember correctly.

He's going to be a bad matchup for Konohamaru since he's clearly superior to him. Summoning jutsu could be even since its dependent on the animal (although we don't know if Kono can summon 'Boss' level toads yet). Fire release could be equal to or better, but considering who KK is... I doubt he'll be weaker than an average Jonin.

That's not considering what else he has in store. Boruto being weakened, Konohamaru taking a lot of hits, and Sarada/Mitsuki who seem to be in good shape -- It could very well be an interesting match-up. I know reinforcements are on their way, and I don't expect a really serious fight yet.

But the events should lead to something. Especially with the Vessel not being introduced yet.
Konohamaru should at least be capable of summoning by now. He is a jounin after alll.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All things considered next issue should be good. I’d like to add that despite his disappointing ass performance so far, he’s taken quite a few big hits and he’s still holding up pretty well. Hopefully we’ve seen nothing yet

Kirin The Dragon Sage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If Mitsuki pull out SM it will be end of KK.