Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
if these were in anime format we would have like them more because it's weekly but oh well. the problem is monthly not the chapters themselves
Yes. The chapters are trash too. What in the living hell happened in the Last chapter?

I'm going to drop the manga if they seriously start to spam ninja technology from here on out. We waited a whole month for this little fight scene?

The pace is going to kill this manga

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes. The chapters are trash too. What in the living hell happened in the Last chapter?

I'm going to drop the manga if they seriously start to spam ninja technology from here on out. We waited a whole month for this little fight scene?

The pace is going to kill this manga
If we waited a week it wouldn’t have been as bad . I’m telling u it’s the monthly pace that is affecting it

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Translations should be out later today. THough tbh, not looking forward to anything in particular.

Action scenes were okay until they ran away... I already knew how that was gonna work out with ninja tools being the epicenter.

With Sarada carrying that flash bomb and trying to utilize in the match, I don't think she's going to leave. It's gonna be either Konohamaru or Katasuke.

Maybe Mitsuki.

Someone will probably die though.
Sorry to say, you're the most bipolar person I've met online.

At one instance, you would be criticising Boruto, and another, you'd seem absolutely in love with it.

ichirou

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Konohamaru disappoints me, this team 7 is probably the opposite of the original with their teacher weaker than his students. Kakashi on that scenario wouldnt even have a scratch since he wouldve used a substitute always.

OOT : Just saw the anime and was excited to see how they would make the new team 7's first mission. I was hoping that Konohamaru would do as good as kakashi on the tazuna mission but he went on and trapped himself. Not as elite as i had imagined him to be. He was also very ragged after the fight when his opponents are very weak as opposed to the demon brothers... Peace truly makes people weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.