Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm I wonder why they went with the translation husk and not shell, husk sounds more menacing and she'll might not be a good villain organization name

I wonder if we're still getting the b rank mission

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One thing confirmed if this is a legit translation. Boruto is nothing like Naruto or Ashura he believes in getting things by your own own strength. The path of Indra/Sasuke not relying on others like Asura/Naruto.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bro just accept that L
What L ? You posted a mistranslation and now we have another translation which makes more sense. Why would I accept an L for critiquing your explanation. The translation goes to huff the actual action you'd expect of somebody tired not hehehe or hahaha which are laughs of intent.
The chapter also confirms Sarada made it in time otherwise who know s what would've happened to Boruto. This translation also confirms Boruto is more like Sasuke/Indra.
I'm happy you may be :salt:y

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This L
You must be registered for see images

Lemme show you why you were wrong before

2 things I learnt Boruto didn't hurt fatman.

"With this amount of damage, I bet you can't even use your wind barrier anymore"

Nice fanfic the person clearly says the seal scared him read again. Can you show the bubbles of him huffing and puffing to back up your fanfic.

Take. That. L.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This L

Lemme show you why you were wrong before

"With this amount of damage, I bet you can't even use your wind barrier anymore"

Take. That. L.
Had you linked the original post with your false translation I would've taken you seriously. I'm still waiting for you to prove that hehehe and hahaha mean somebody is panting?
Now huffing as is in this translation shows their is tiredness.
All judgement was based upon the original false translation yoy provided. May I advise you to take the L and shove it up yours.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Had you linked the original post with your false translation I would've taken you seriously. I'm still waiting for you to prove that hehehe and hahaha mean somebody is panting?
'HUF HUF HUF' isn't 'HE HE HE' or 'HA HA 'HA

We are talking VIZ translation.

Now huffing as is in this translation shows their is tiredness.
Sure does. Means your out of breath too.

All judgement was based upon the original false translation yoy provided. May I advise you to take the L and shove it up yours.
The problem is that I told you this before and you still ran your mouth pretending like you was right. You can take both these L's