lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was hoping we wont get the same shit as Naruto ... but instead its gonna be exactly the same... ****ing annoying
There is another thing happening in the shadows it seems.

Spoilers (translated by OrganicDinosaur)

Ibiki: 尋問の結果…

So here are the results of the interrogation…

科学忍具班特別上忍「遠野カタスケ」は

Science Nina Weaponry Unit, Special Jounin: Toono Katasuke

外部から何らかの「精神操作」受けていたようだ

From somewhere externally, it seems that he was under some sort of ‘Mind Control’

Paparuto: 何だって…!?

What…!?

誰かに操られてたってのか…?

I wonder if he was being manipulated by someone…?

Shikamaru: そういやカタスケのおっさん

Ah, Katasuke-oosan (‘old man’ Katasuke)

大会中少し様子が変だったな…

He was behaving a bit odd during the tournament…

Ibiki: すでに暗示は解けて正気を取り戻しているが

We’ve already lifted the trance and he’s regaining his lucidity

事実を知って相当ショックを受けている

Once he understood the reality, he was in considerable shock.

Sai: 知らず知らずのうちに「敵」の利益となる行動を取らされていたようだね

He was seemingly and unwittingly conducting himself such that he was benefitting the ‘Enemy’.

Ibiki: 科学忍具に関する情報も流出した形跡がある

There’s evidence that suggests that intelligence about our Science Ninja Weaponry has been leaked

Paparuto: ….

まさかボルトの不正行為も…?

Could it be that Boruto’s cheating was also…?

Ibiki: …いや

その辺はカタスケにうまく乗せられただけだろう

…No. In that respect, this operation was clearly done on only Katasuke

いくら強力な暗示でも複数人に仕掛ければボロが出やすくなるからな…

No matter how strong the trance is, if it affected multiple people…it would have been easier to break free from it

敵も余計なリスクは負わないはずだ

The enemy probably would not take such an unnecessary risk

Sai: 確かな事はまだわからないけど

But there is still something that I don’t understand

敵の目的は「科学忍具」絡みの何かである可能性が高いね…

There’s a high probability that the enemy’s motive has something to do with our ‘Science Ninja Weaponry’

Paparuto: …よし

…Alright

サイとイビキは引き続き捜査を続行してくれ

Sai and Ibiki, please continue to investigate this matter

カタスケの処遇はシカマルに一任するってばよ

I will let Shikmaru deal with Katasuke ‘ttebayo

UnknownJin

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is another thing happening in the shadows it seems.

Spoilers (translated by OrganicDinosaur)

Ibiki: 尋問の結果…

So here are the results of the interrogation…

科学忍具班特別上忍「遠野カタスケ」は

Science Nina Weaponry Unit, Special Jounin: Toono Katasuke

外部から何らかの「精神操作」受けていたようだ

From somewhere externally, it seems that he was under some sort of ‘Mind Control’

Paparuto: 何だって…!?

What…!?

誰かに操られてたってのか…?

I wonder if he was being manipulated by someone…?

Shikamaru: そういやカタスケのおっさん

Ah, Katasuke-oosan (‘old man’ Katasuke)

大会中少し様子が変だったな…

He was behaving a bit odd during the tournament…

Ibiki: すでに暗示は解けて正気を取り戻しているが

We’ve already lifted the trance and he’s regaining his lucidity

事実を知って相当ショックを受けている

Once he understood the reality, he was in considerable shock.

Sai: 知らず知らずのうちに「敵」の利益となる行動を取らされていたようだね

He was seemingly and unwittingly conducting himself such that he was benefitting the ‘Enemy’.

Ibiki: 科学忍具に関する情報も流出した形跡がある

There’s evidence that suggests that intelligence about our Science Ninja Weaponry has been leaked

Paparuto: ….

まさかボルトの不正行為も…?

Could it be that Boruto’s cheating was also…?

Ibiki: …いや

その辺はカタスケにうまく乗せられただけだろう

…No. In that respect, this operation was clearly done on only Katasuke

いくら強力な暗示でも複数人に仕掛ければボロが出やすくなるからな…

No matter how strong the trance is, if it affected multiple people…it would have been easier to break free from it

敵も余計なリスクは負わないはずだ

The enemy probably would not take such an unnecessary risk

Sai: 確かな事はまだわからないけど

But there is still something that I don’t understand

敵の目的は「科学忍具」絡みの何かである可能性が高いね…

There’s a high probability that the enemy’s motive has something to do with our ‘Science Ninja Weaponry’

Paparuto: …よし

…Alright

サイとイビキは引き続き捜査を続行してくれ

Sai and Ibiki, please continue to investigate this matter

カタスケの処遇はシカマルに一任するってばよ

I will let Shikmaru deal with Katasuke ‘ttebayo
Lets wait and see... thx for info brate, im off

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gonna post my review from the spoilers. Night guys.

Chapter should be translated in a few hours

Feels like a good setup chapter. From what I've seen, it has a good mixture of all the next generation cast (minus Cho-Cho, but no one really is going to shed tears about her). Including Mirai too! She was a nice surprise, I'm glad she is shown working with Shikamaru and Naruto, and that she has an actual role to play. This gives me hope that the author is competent and hasn't disregarded all these wonderful characters who have potential.

Anyway...

Like I said earlier, it looks like an interesting setup chapter. For one we have Sasuke and Boruto actual discus the 'symbol' on his hand. Glad we got a resolution on what happened earlier, and we all pretty much guessed that Sasuke was able to see what was happening. I can only assume that Sasuke is going to be a key role in helping Boruto figure out how to control the seal, in the same way Kakashi helped him tame the Curse Seal back when he was a Genin.

Minus the cast taking among themselves, the starting arc seems to be a mixture of: Protecting the Feudal Lord's son, and finding out that Katasuke was actually being hypnotized to bring the Kote device into the spotlight. My theory on this kinds of connects with what we know about the main antagonist in the future, Kawaki, who wants to destroy the shinobi era. The entire concept of the KOTE tool is to make it seem as if ninjas are obsolete in this new world booming with technology. I can't help but think there is some kind of connection between someone wanting this tool spread, and what is to come for Konohagakure.

I haven't actually read the chapter, so I can't give it a rating it. But it looks interesting, slow, but that's how introductions are. I think the writing is good, and it was nice to see little details:

> Team Konohamaru working together, their training going along well? Maybe. Probably not perfect, but a good start from before.
> Boruto's Rasengan not being small anyone (and him actually making a normal rasengan)
> Next Generation cast all get along with each other (no malice, they are all friends which is refreshing).

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It does feel very 'Wave arc' doesn't it?
Man I called it we are going to get a mission arc and im sure it will debut kawakii awesome we finally get to deal with the land of fire

On a side note Sarada looks eww besides the oversexualization she looks anorexic and Mirai looks like a kid

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why because no Oro he can still come up this arc but even if he doesn't he will play a major role in the series

OT I thought the scarf outfit was suppose to be her Academy outfit why didn't they stick to her movie outfit it was so much better
I know he will be shown later.......But, you know 1 chapter for A WHOLE MONTH....I just can't wait anymore:T_T: