Boruto Chapter 1 vs Chapter 18

UchihaCamTro

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thought someone doing it but so far i don't see one. so here's mine.

Since it doesn't fit here, right-click it and open it in new tab.
You must be registered for see images

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter 18 is definitely one of the best 'consistently' drawn chapters of the series.

Very minimal ugly faces/frog looks, very minimal.

You must be registered for see images

Tried to get a scan with a lot of faces in it, very minimal 'ugly'ness. Still tons of progress needed, but my favorite 'drawn' chapter so far.

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest I thought this was pretty obvious, but if it was just me then good thread cause for some reason people are still *****ing about the art. No its not even close to the same caliber as Kishimoto, but this isn't Kishimoto. I'm fine with the art and I'm fine with the movie adaptation because I viewed the movie adaptation as him using that time to self improve his art - case in point, just look at Sasuke from the beginning of the manga to Sasuke now. At first Sasuke looked like he belonged in One Piece but how Sasuke is drawn now is night and day superior to the beginning of the manga. Again, it's clearly not perfect but all things considered I accept it and embrace it... except for the legs/heels obsession - come on dude, enough with the bare legs/heels.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Meh dont really care still the plot is shit :| . I mean ikemoto has drawn previously for Naruto's character so there is a thing he might improve but the plot is quite repetitive the villains almost remind me of Akatsuki no matter how i look at it . The shippuden 2.0 is full on effect !!