Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This chapter was surprisingly better than I was expecting it would be alot of interesting new information.

So one of the big things kurama is gone so now both naruto and sasuke is depowered.

Code also has a karma which is white it's a mystery how it differs just that its vesselless seal.

Code has the closest relationship to isshiki I hear hes pretty clingy too in the anime maybe another extension of the father and son theme of the series.

We got that interesting otsotsuki god silhouette that appears to be covered with jougans and seems to have a crown horn. It's interesting if it's meant to represent someone.

Isshiki orders to sacrifice kawakii or boruto to the god tree is strange and pumps code to be an otsotsuki GOD seems fishy to me.

Amado was acting strange in the end its unclear if he was just worried that kawakii would get his seal back seems hes just happy to hear kawakii is back in general.

It ends with code plotting to attack them I hope it holds off on that and get a break from kara for a bit.

But solid chapter.