6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The chapter was a bit of a let down from me

Was expecting more from the fight especially from momoshiki

Does momo have low reserves or is he capped by borutos reserves. Also wonder if karma has expanded boruto natural reserves because before karma couldnt do a proper rasengan but now can.

The big take always for the chapter for me

Is that kawakii still has isshiki dna and can be sacrificed a juubi

Seems momoshiki not only has boruto abilities but skills too could really fight like a ninja

Kawakii is pretty smart another plan outsmarting an ototsuki

You can be controlled by karma if your chakra depletes maybe that's why they had to have kawakii unconscious in that machine

Sasuke did not hesitate at all to kill boruto when he had the chance but did try to save him when there was an option to do so

An okay chapter but looking forward to what comes after I think this is when we get grounded again and focus on the ninja world and ninjutsu and the jougan starts being focus of manga plot.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Momo is limited because he can only take over if Boruto is low on chakra. Its hard to say if his reserves are better but his chakra control has improved for sure.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke did not hesitate at all to kill boruto when he had the chance but did try to save him when there was an option to do so
Sasuke might not have hesitated, but his Chidori Katana fail was clear that plotnerf was in play. It would've been over for both Momoshiki and Burrito, but you know plot armour.

Reactions: Sagebee