Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was a really good chapter alot of hype moments but will piss off sasuke fans.

I wonder by Isshiki forcefully deactivating baryon mode if it saved naruto.

Seems the material that obstructed the byakugan should work on any dojutsu maybe the dust bends light augmenting the view.

This was a pretty heartfelt ch get flashbacks of the abusive treatment of jigen and compare that to naruto where he was the first person to treat him good and means everything to him. Wonder what's causes him turn on him I think finding out naruto was going to sacrifice himself might cause resentment.

It seems ambiguous where kawakii learned fire release since naruto is shocked to see it maybe he taught himself like shadow clones showing how much of a genius he is.

He can only make one clone now but look forward to seeing what he becomes.

It seems sasuke lost his Finnegan and they will likely have naruto lose kuramas makes for interesting story possibilities.

Chapter ends with momo seemingly trying to kill everyone there not sure how they get out of it either somehow boruto regains control or kawakii saves the day somehow since I dont see naruto or sasuke doing anything.

solo king

Veteran
Kin
52💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter,along with 52, are setting up a situation where naruto and sasuke can survive but lose their powers.

This is just damn safe it's urks tf out of me. You get told several times last chapter naruto might die from using baryon mode but it only tells you once that kurama might be the one to perish. Naruto's death is just a red herring.

Sasuke getting his eye stabbed just cements that theory.

It's probably a super unpopular opinion but I'd rather they died then get nerfed into obsolescence. The other hokage get heroic deaths and naruto being completely powerless is such a dick slap

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This chapter,along with 52, are setting up a situation where naruto and sasuke can survive but lose their powers.

This is just damn safe it's urks tf out of me. You get told several times last chapter naruto might die from using baryon mode but it only tells you once that kurama might be the one to perish. Naruto's death is just a red herring.

Sasuke getting his eye stabbed just cements that theory.

It's probably a super unpopular opinion but I'd rather they died then get nerfed into obsolescence. The other hokage get heroic deaths and naruto being completely powerless is such a dick slap
I think at some point in the future they will come back stronger for the time being they need to get them out the way