Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This was a pretty good and informative ch

We learn that kaguya is the one that defeated isshiki I wonder why hes juubi side was sealed seperately. We learn last ch the seeds of making a god tree is a juubi itself didnt know there was a way to split the ototsuki from the juubi.

Also learn that ototsuchi have many methods of keeping themselves alive. How was momo able to back up his data with his body seemingly completely destroyed.

Also learn that jigen existed since kaguyas time so hows he still alive what took so long till borutos time to work on his revival.

Doesn't seem jigen and isshiki are one identity why does it seem like jigen is in support of isshiki feel theres more to this story.

Also learn boruto will eventually turn into momo so they will really need to learn about the karma to stop that from happening.

Overall solid ch was initially feeling jigen and koji going to war this soon in the series as we learn there motivation they need to take him down in his weakened state dont think they will accomplish it but will learn how to slay ototsuchi who are like cockroaches that dont die. Still think mado has more that hes scheming but think its genuine they are against jigen atleast. Think they are filming what's going on just so konoha has infi to take down jigen later.

Reactions: Chikombo

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
These latest 2 chapters have both been great just cus of the information.
Also I suspect the scientist made Koji from Jiraya dna cus Naruto seemed to make that connection in this chapter.

That shinobi are tools sunds like they are tapping into the general plot as well of Boruto.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My Lakookie predict:

KK beats Chigen. Isshiki escape death by ear attack no jutsu and corrupts KK... KK uses some kind of tech to connect with Naruto office and removes his mask to reveal his Jiraiya form. Naruto is shock but KK nd Amado explain how it happened and he was modify...My guess is he retains some of his old personality but because he is like a software, he cannot fully control things he was program to do so this will explain his Konohamaru/Boruto attack somehow... KK then kills himself with rasengan to prevent karma spread...

Saskey nd Naruto will have ideals conflict around issue of killing Kawaki. Saskey will think it is ncesssary but Naruto will value Kawaki life. Saskey will have excuse for Boruto because he and Naruto show they have enough power to beat Momoshiki combined...

Reactions: Sagebee

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are the plot holes your referring to
You know Ishiki existing since that time in a human body and not doing anything. Not appearing on the Akatsuki radar or BZs etc. Not taking advantage of the war arc, waiting 15 years after the war arc arc. Heck neither Momshiki or Kinshiki knowing about his existence. Kaguya not turning him into a chakra fruit to consume him. From my reading of it Kodachi doesn't know what he's doing, he's making it up as he goes along. The writing is pretty bad, even if the action this chapter was pretty cool.

Oh and he got negged by base Kaguya, which make the top Otsutsuki we've seen so far pretty much fodder tier. And as a bonus my theory about Jiraiya being a member revived via tech seems legit.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We learn that kaguya is the one that defeated isshiki I wonder why hes juubi side was sealed seperately
It could be his own chakra that he took out when he marked Jigen with his Karma so Jigen doesn't blow up.
Post automatically merged:

I don't see them being addressed.
with you and your mental gymnastics around, I'm sure you can make a fact out of those plotholes.

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You know Ishiki existing since that time in a human body and not doing anything. Not appearing on the Akatsuki radar or BZs etc. Not taking advantage of the war arc, waiting 15 years after the war arc arc. Heck neither Momshiki or Kinshiki knowing about his existence. Kaguya not turning him into a chakra fruit to consume him. From my reading of it Kodachi doesn't know what he's doing, he's making it up as he goes along. The writing is pretty bad, even if the action this chapter was pretty cool.

Oh and he got negged by base Kaguya, which make the top Otsutsuki we've seen so far pretty much fodder tier. And as a bonus my theory about Jiraiya being a member revived via tech seems legit.
Not necessarily plotholes just plot convenient writing he might have good excuses for all this.

But is definitely strange how kaguya defeated another juubi fighter.

It could be his own chakra that he took out when he marked Jigen with his Karma so Jigen doesn't blow up.

with you and your mental gymnastics around, I'm sure you can make a fact out of those plotholes.
It's possible to escape from sealing he split he small fragment of himself but it was insufficient amount himself to regularly revive.

It's weird how kaguya a new juubi fighter beat isshiki definitely need that backstory

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's weird how kaguya a new juubi fighter beat isshiki definitely need that backstory
TBH I think the Kaguya fight was complete BS. I mean Sakura was there and she didn't die or get injured.

Kakashi is understandable since he has Obito's protection with his chakra. Sakura had no business being there.

Also Kaguya's techs were all Part 1. Kishi kept the Tenseigan under wraps as well so we did not see Kaguya showcase it. Only her Byakugan, fists, and bone things.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My Lakookie predict:

KK beats Chigen. Isshiki escape death by ear attack no jutsu and corrupts KK... KK uses some kind of tech to connect with Naruto office and removes his mask to reveal his Jiraiya form. Naruto is shock but KK nd Amado explain how it happened and he was modify...My guess is he retains some of his old personality but because he is like a software, he cannot fully control things he was program to do so this will explain his Konohamaru/Boruto attack somehow... KK then kills himself with rasengan to prevent karma spread...

Saskey nd Naruto will have ideals conflict around issue of killing Kawaki. Saskey will think it is ncesssary but Naruto will value Kawaki life. Saskey will have excuse for Boruto because he and Naruto show they have enough power to beat Momoshiki combined...
I think KK is gonna win, didn't expect him too but I think Jigen is done for, but he will probably ressurect in Kawakii later.

Although, Kawakii didn't look like Isshki in that image so maybe Isshiki dies as well but Kawakii turns or something.

Reactions: Kakooli

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think KK is gonna win, didn't expect him too but I think Jigen is done for, but he will probably ressurect in Kawakii later.

Although, Kawakii didn't look like Isshki in that image so maybe Isshiki dies as well but Kawakii turns or something.
I think this parte as well...

For now Isshiki threat will disappear after KK win... If Kawaki have similarity to Naruto then maybe he will be hated if Konoha villagers tiscover that he have monster inside him and fear him...also they could resent him for being selfish nd not giving his life for shinobi world future...Isshiki karma could be like regular curse seal where negative thoughts cause more rapid spread... Kawaki personality will slowly be eaten as he develop more hatred and this will create Isshiki rebirth... Timeskip chapter 1 Kawaki= currently resist being fully taken over by Isshiki but part of his personality have been consumed...

thats what lakookie think

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ishiki wouldn't have resurfaced if he was not yet powerful enough to deal with the most powerful of enemies. The Akatsuki would have alerted bz to his presence and he would have gotten double crossed for sure. He may have recognized that and waited until he could find a suitable vessel.

I wonder if he has anything to do with Hashirama's death.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ishiki wouldn't have resurfaced if he was not yet powerful enough to deal with the most powerful of enemies. The Akatsuki would have alerted bz to his presence and he would have gotten double crossed for sure. He may have recognized that and waited until he could find a suitable vessel.

I wonder if he has anything to do with Hashirama's death.
Naruto era characters stomp this fodder. He's a bad joke of a villain. I don't know the hard core Sasuke and Naruto fans are taking him humiliating them.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It kinda goes against Naruto saying that shinobi are tools though.
But maybe the whole Boruto plotline of having shinobi vs science weapons or whatever is different.