Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The chapter was pretty good I think the big takeaway from this chapter is that after the chunin exam arc there was a mini time skip and training arc from the team.

As hinted with Sarada having 3 tomoe sharingan and her dads moveset. Also with mitsuki learning purple lightning.

So far I'm not sure why Boru is a inner because without the scientific tool enhancements he would be a random fodder character. Also what's up with there attacks blowing up junks of his body there moveset never shown to be that destructive. Something I also noticed is how similar design wise boru looks to android 16. Actually both him and kawakii both have similar hair styles to him and android characters.

If this fight really ends with this with sarada securing the victory I dont get the point since this is kawakiis debut arc. Also seems this battle is suppose to highlight all of team 7 so I'm expecting we will see how all grew in the training time skip.

Also shouldn't the visual strain of using chidori be gone it looked like even with 3 tomoe sharingan that sarada had a hard time keeping up.

Also a note to sarada fans dont let this gas you too much trust me when the kawakii and boruto rivalry kicks off the other two won't be on the same level. And deny it as much as you want but Boruto is the true successor to Sasukes moveset. Sarada using chidori this chapter is just fan service and wont be in her regular moveset.
Post automatically merged:

Let's also note that without mitsukis and kawakiis guidance she wouldn't even know she could be useful. They are just throwing her a bone since shes the weaklink of the group.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice review...

i think this chaptar had too much little bit retkonz...

felt like boroto makerz suddenly realized they nerfed sarada too much...so they decided to give her some spotlight..then she will be irrelevant for teh next comming 10 chaptarz..

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Boruto isn’t turning out to be much of a prodigy and I love how your calling Sarada the weak link when she’s turned out to be the strongest link. Without her, her sharnigan or her guidance they would’ve been washed a long time ago. If anyone is getting thrown a bone it’s Boruto, Sarada has turned out to be the best ninja of the group so far and it’s why they made her their leader.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't be silly, the takeaway of this chapter was Kawaki is always withholding information until it's convenient. I mean had the retard given information (intel) before they fought Boro they could've solod him, she couldve located the core and slain him solo.

Also the Chidori seems to be recent thing, there was a significant period of time since Kawaki came to Konoha and this mission. It is possible post Ao fight she decided to learning a killing ninjutsu. She pretty much told us she's still practising it.

We also learnt Boruto is the shittest member of the team, the "ninja" only survived, because Boro had no intention of killing him. Even though he was getting clapped left right and centre by Boro.

Kawaki also claimed he knew nothing of Kara, yet he's coming up with more and more info. Can anybody really trust this plot convenient character.

If I was to rate each character by performance and abilities from best to weakest.

IQ: Mitsuki, Sarada, Kawaki Buritto (retarded).
Analytical ability: Mitsuki/Sarada, Kawaki, Burrito.

Thaijutsu: Kawaki/Sarada, Mitsuki, Buritto.

Genjutsu: Sarada, Mitsuki (likely some skill), Burrito/Kawaki (no skill)

Ninjutsu: Mitsuki (has shown the most and in combat at that), Sarada (has shown combat use of them and uses two elements for actual combat), Burrito (cause he uses Rasengan and shadow clones, sometimes arrow), Kawaki (doesn't really have ninjutsu as far as I know).

Plot armour: Burrito (it's unrivalled), Kawaki, Mitsuki, Sarada.

If anything, this fight, this series could happen without Buritto and it could be amazing (jump several tiers is quality). He's only here because he's the MC, not because he adds value.

Boruto isn’t turning out to be much of a prodigy.
Real Buritto was a prodigy of arseulling and a handouts factory. When it comes to actual combat alongside his peers he shows his true level (mediocrity). There's likely reason they want to make him a solo character, to save him from humiliation.

nice review...

i think this chaptar had too much little bit retkonz...

felt like boroto makerz suddenly realized they nerfed sarada too much...so they decided to give her some spotlight..then she will be irrelevant for teh next comming 10 chaptarz..
No retcons, but relevance thing is likely true.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't be silly, the takeaway of this chapter was Kawaki is always withholding information until it's convenient. I mean had the retard given information (intel) before they fought Boro they could've solod him, she couldve located the core and slain him solo.

Also the Chidori seems to be recent thing, there was a significant period of time since Kawaki came to Konoha and this mission. It is possible post Ao fight she decided to learning a killing ninjutsu. She pretty much told us she's still practising it.

We also learnt Boruto is the shittest member of the team, the "ninja" only survived, because Boro had no intention of killing him. Even though he was getting clapped left right and centre by Boro.

Kawaki also claimed he knew nothing of Kara, yet he's coming up with more and more info. Can anybody really trust this plot convenient character.

If I was to rate each character by performance and abilities from best to weakest.

IQ: Mitsuki, Sarada, Kawaki Buritto (retarded).
Analytical ability: Mitsuki/Sarada, Kawaki, Burrito.

Thaijutsu: Kawaki/Sarada, Mitsuki, Buritto.

Genjutsu: Sarada, Mitsuki (likely some skill), Burrito/Kawaki (no skill)

Ninjutsu: Mitsuki (has shown the most and in combat at that), Sarada (has shown combat use of them and uses two elements for actual combat), Burrito (cause he uses Rasengan and shadow clones, sometimes arrow), Kawaki (doesn't really have ninjutsu as far as I know).

Plot armour: Burrito (it's unrivalled), Kawaki, Mitsuki, Sarada.

If anything, this fight, this series could happen without Buritto and it could be amazing (jump several tiers is quality). He's only here because he's the MC, not because he adds value.

Real Buritto was a prodigy of arseulling and a handouts factory. When it comes to actual combat alongside his peers he shows his true level (mediocrity). There's likely reason they want to make him a solo character, to save him from humiliation.

No retcons, but relevance thing is likely true.
I agree it's weird that Kawaki didnt come forth with that info earlier I don't think its him intentionally being shady just think it's a dumb plot thing. Also when does kawakii say he knows nothing about kara. If he did say that would be in the beginning when he couldnt trust them but right now hes sincerely trying to save Naruto.

As for whose the weak links now it's definitely kawakii and boruto but that will change soon. Kawakii is starting to train to use ninjutsu and when boruto can use his jogan he will be on another level they are will definitely be the strongest of the 4 soon.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree it's weird that Kawaki didnt come forth with that info earlier I don't think its him intentionally being shady just think it's a dumb plot thing. Also when does kawakii say he knows nothing about kara. If he did say that would be in the beginning when he couldnt trust them but right now hes sincerely trying to save Naruto.

As for whose the weak links now it's definitely kawakii and boruto but that will change soon. Kawakii is starting to train to use ninjutsu and when boruto can use his jogan he will be on another level they are will definitely be the strongest of the 4 soon.
Yeah it's a silly plot move, which makes Kawaki appear retarded. And he said he knows nothing about them towards the beginning/bonding phase. Too many pages to look through for now, lol. He's trying to save Naruto, which makes the whole thing of withholding intelligence 10 times worse.

The truth is Buritto is the weak link in this series and especially this situation. Him reaching a new level of power doesn't really change that. Kawaki has legitimate room to grow Buritto doesn't really and will benefit from plot convenient writing. It's sad to say, but Kawaki is seeming more like an MC than Burrito ever did. He has reason behind his actions, goals, existence while coattail rider is forced to want to become a Sasuke to get a goal. And even him receiving the seal was a forced plot point to make him relevant to the story, which dismisses his credibility quite some. Being forced by plot into becoming the strongest on his team will never change that.

King Of Pop

Elite
Kin
21💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also a note to sarada fans dont let this gas you too much trust me when the kawakii and boruto rivalry kicks off the other two won't be on the same level. And deny it as much as you want but Boruto is the true successor to Sasukes moveset. Sarada using chidori this chapter is just fan service and wont be in her regular moveset.

Let's also note that without mitsukis and kawakiis guidance she wouldn't even know she could be useful. They are just throwing her a bone since shes the weaklink of the group.
You sound upset lol.. Sarada outshining Boruto as of now seems to have struck a nerve