Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have mixed feelings on this chapter initially when it looked like Boru was going to be easily defeated especially to stupidity of not thinking about the others but I guess he was confident that his mist worked on them.

Mitsuki was very impressive this chapter but I have no idea why he made Sarada captain it's pretty much thanks to him this worked out and in what way did Sarada even actually lead.

So far the series has a track history of making its villains @$$ like I was thinking maybe they would stall till back up comes but they were actually doing pretty good. Delta did fairly well agaisnt naruto and Jigen was stomping them out. Whys his power level so low this only happens to hype up new gen by doing that ruin karas allure and even the ototsuchi.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also Sarada not being able to see a virus in a shit ton of mist, but sees it in a small amount was kind of trash writing. And the fact that Mitsuki had the cure even though he didn't have a clue what was going on, but he decided to "collect" some blood and "culture" it. At least we have confirmation he is a medic, even if I diagree with the plot convenient blood collection. Her being captain also made no sense at this point, if Mitsuki thoight of the plan. We have another scene where she says" he's powerful, but slow just ad I thought", so who thought of the plan?

Her standing on the rock at an awkward angle(I don't need to spell it out) was unsightly.

Reactions: 00Rinne and Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also Sarada not being able to see a virus in a shit ton of mist, but sees it in a small amount was kind of trash writing. And the fact that Mitsuki had the cure even though he didn't have a clue what was going on, but he decided to "collect" some blood and "culture" it. At least we have confirmation he is a medic, even if I diagree with the plot convenient blood collection. Her being captain also made no sense at this point, if Mitsuki thoight of the plan. We have another scene where she says" he's powerful, but slow just ad I thought", so who thought of the plan?

Her standing on the rock at an awkward angle(I don't need to spell it out) was unsightly.
Lol the sharingan thing might be the biggest @$$pull of this chapter when did it gain microscopic vision and I'm pretty sure the sharingan can see only things chakra related making even less sense why she could see it.

It would of made more sense if they just said mitsuki figured it out on his own seems the point of this chapter is trying to make us believe Saradas the best leader based on nothing and giving her plot convenient abilities.

Naruto would also going too far to hype characters sometimes but this is going too far. It's clear on what levels they'll go to hype up the new gen but make the old gen trash even as kids.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol the sharingan thing might be the biggest @$$pull of this chapter when did it gain microscopic vision and I'm pretty sure the sharingan can see only things chakra related making even less sense why she could see it.

It would of made more sense if they just said mitsuki figured it out on his own seems the point of this chapter is trying to make us believe Saradas the best leader based on nothing and giving her plot convenient abilities.

Naruto would also going too far to hype characters sometimes but this is going too far. It's clear on what levels they'll go to hype up the new gen but make the old gen trash even as kids.
It's going from bad to worse.

Reactions: Sagebee
Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is one bad thing about Sarada, why does she keep switching her Sharingan on and of? Every Uchiha never had to activate and deactivate, they just left it on in battle unless they were low on chakra.

Why can't Sarada keep her Sharingan on the entire battle?
I noticed that too. Apparently, Sarada has a stamina issue and the sharingan uses up too much of her stamina. This info comes from the anime and the implication from certain novels that half Uchiha have stamina drain issues when it comes to the sharingan.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but Sarada did do the Analyzing, did you not read the manga? Who else saw the virus. Cellular form?
She was told to analyze an use her dojutsu by Miysuki, she didn't do it out of combat skill like the Uchiha are known to do.
Guidance was needed for her in the form of Mitsuki for her to do the analyzing..

Last edited:
Reactions: minamoto

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She was told to analyze an use her dojutsu by Miysuki, she didn't do it out of combat skill like the Uchiha are known to do.
Guidance was needed for her in the form of Mitsuki for her to do the analyzing..
what are you talking about? She did analyze Boro in combat like Uchiha are know to to do. She caught him waving signs in actual combat and said she it literally out her mouth, the analyzation of the virus did not happen in combat nor should it have, Mitsuki didn’t analyze anything for her. She used her own eyes and made her own determination that it was a virus, he didn’t tell her that. She did the analyzing not him..

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what are you talking about? She did analyze Boro in combat like Uchiha are know to to do. She caught him waving signs in actual combat and said she it literally out her mouth, the analyzation of the virus did not happen in combat nor should it have, Mitsuki didn’t analyze anything for her. She used her own eyes and made her own determination that it was a virus, he didn’t tell her that. She did the analyzing not him..
You must be registered to see images
You must be registered to see images
he's on top of his ish the whole battle.. She followed his lead & listened to his advise for strategy which made it look like she was callin the shots.
Sure she did some analyzing, but only when told to by a more battle efficient teammate.

You'd do her lots of justice if you keep her in her lane instead insisting she's this prodigy that she's not cuz of the sharingan.

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I noticed that too. Apparently, Sarada has a stamina issue and the sharingan uses up too much of her stamina. This info comes from the anime and the implication from certain novels that half Uchiha have stamina drain issues when it comes to the sharingan.
That is too bad I guess Sarada not being a pure Uchiha hurts her Sharingan usages.