Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Only thing that caught my attention is finding how different Jigens seal is compared to boruto and kawakii for one the color his is black and kawakii seal came from him but his is red. Other thing is that jigens seal looks alot like the Mark's when momoshiki ate the kinshiki chakra fruit and we do see ototsuchi chakra has an effect of the users design.

Other thing is it's crazy we are getting a Jigen fight this early with both naruto and sasuke like seriously I'm wondering what's there to go from here especially when we had the momo and kinshiki fight later on.

And how the hell will boruto and kawakii be moving around in the future without having kara attack him.

All in all okay chapter not much happened but damn in this pace can see this series finishing up pretty fast.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lot happened.

1. Sasuke’s reserving his uchiha based powers and you can tell because of his 3 tomoe.

2. Jigen doesn’t have a doujutsu yet he’s swift enough to keep up with both six path senjutsu users and ocular users.

He (Sasuke as well) also helped confirmed once again that black receivers/black rods are not a rinnegan weapon/technique.

3. Sasuke has been jumping portals but hasn’t used space swap for some reason.

4. Jigen focuses his main powers through Karma and not ocular prowess like the rest of the Ohtutsuki we‘ve seen.

5. Naruto’s battle sense is still sharp but Sasuke’s intuition makes intel a lot easier in this battle. So that’s why Sasuke and Naruto hasn’t gone all out but next chapter they’ll need to if Jigen transforms.

6. Kawaki already shows affection for Naruto and idolizes him.

7. Mitsuki is still observant of everything Boruto related as well as Boruto is becoming more observant himself.

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only thing that caught my attention is finding how different Jigens seal is compared to boruto and kawakii for one the color his is black and kawakii seal came from him but his is red. Other thing is that jigens seal looks alot like the Mark's when momoshiki ate the kinshiki chakra fruit and we do see ototsuchi chakra has an effect of the users design.
Well I believe it is because Jigen’s mark is different. I believe that the one Jigen has is either that of a teacher bestowing his blessing to someone without the intention of taking over their body, or Jigen is a humanoid Black Zetsu, created for the purpose of reviving the unknown Otsutsuki and was bestowed immense power (via his Karma seal) to assist with that goal.

Other thing is it's crazy we are getting a Jigen fight this early with both naruto and sasuke like seriously I'm wondering what's there to go from here especially when we had the momo and kinshiki fight later on.
I do agree with the sentiment but nothing said that this was going to be a 15+ year series, iirc. If it has been stated then I stand corrected. But it’s already been out for like 4 years so...you know.

Also It’s possible that Jigen isn’t even the main threat. There could be other factions of Kara out there, the Jigen they’re facing may not even be the real Jigen. Delta had multiple bodies, and ninja tech is still playing a role in the series.

Realistically speaking, the enemies only have to get stronger if Naruto and Sasuke are facing them. Therefore, the story will logically largely revolve around Boruto and Kawaki following the conclusion of this Jigen battle. I have a theory about Jigen’s other power but I’ll sit on it for now.

And how the hell will boruto and kawakii be moving around in the future without having kara attack him.
Kara won’t be dismantled in the upcoming chapters, and they may always be hunted. Kashin Koji will almost certainty join up with them and assist with their development and battles against Kara though.

All in all okay chapter not much happened but damn in this pace can see this series finishing up pretty fast.
I agree, unless Kodachi is one hell of story teller.

Reactions: Sagebee

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,307💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its fast paced but we need that since we only get one chapter a month. I think this fight is the climax for the arc. Then we'll get some Mitsuki/Sarada development I hope. I was feeling this chapter, I like how Sasuke backed up Naruto that's exactly how its supposed to go down. Im kinda surprised Naruto couldn't sense Jigen but I think he's holding back just to make things more dramatic.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter