Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Finally starting to get compelling content again really like the past 2 chapters learning more of the mystery of the karma seal.

So its heavily hinted each ototsuchi group comes in pairs responsible for cultivating the god fruits of that planet and like kaguya seems her partner also ate a god fruit and seems to be sealed away somewhere.

For whatever reason Jigen seems to be serving him likely trying to release him and also likely the source of his karma seal. Its unclear why jigen needs another karma user still but I guess if a karma sral is from the same source your connected and you can turn into a ototsuchi mode similar to which you got the seal from.

Also we are starting to see that Kawakii loves and idolizes Naruto so will be interesting to see why he will turn on him and might potentially work with Kara.

Also not sure if Kojin is truly down for the kara team or maybe a double agent.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter was okay. Kawaki's karma seal seems to advance as he gains ninjutsu prowess. He looks bad ass with that horn. The next chapter is gonna be that real fire. I hope Sasuke isn't dead even if he's just injured Sarada is gonna wig out and solo Jigen neg diff.

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chapter was okay. Kawaki's karma seal seems to advance as he gains ninjutsu prowess. He looks bad ass with that horn. The next chapter is gonna be that real fire. I hope Sasuke isn't dead even if he's just injured Sarada is gonna wig out and solo Jigen neg diff.
Hmm maybe if so don't get why

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Two things I called during the Boruto series.

1. Black rods are not a rinnegan Power, it’s a six path power preferably those who’s linked to a god tree, Tentails, or Gedo Mazo.
That would be old Madara, Nagato, kid Obito, and Jigen

2. Black rods absorb chakra like how blind Madara Demonstrated on Hashirama.
Now Jigen does this feat as well without any doujutsu.

Oh and Hundred healings mark is another power connected to the Sage Of Six paths. We’re learning that not every power used in the series have to be doujutsu related but chakra related too.

Reactions: 00Rinne
Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't worry. Sasuke isn't dead. They wouldn't kill him off panel. Even so, I got a lot of ominous vibes from this chapter.

Reactions: Yahcob13