Boruto author on Technology

XANARCHY

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's called "necessary"...in order to pay the bills. Using things for what it's intended for, but then there's getting super carried away. OVER DEPENDENCY.
You are getting off track because.He asked why using tech is "Materialistic" not your meta opinion on ninja reying on tech
Because what your saying now is that technology is overbearing.
I could use thaat same faulty logic to say the same about the lords who use to hire samurai but then started hiring ninja instead
I guess they are over dependent on ninja ?

Technology is a tool.They pay ninja for a service which can be accomplished through tech now so its not dependacy its called progress/evolution

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
807💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What a stupid writer. I am glad i am not reading this boruto manga. He is using his looser dad's so called "scientific" ideas.
After seeing his inspiration, I think this director knows what he is doing, maybe he will bring an even mix of technology and Ninjutsu? It's more like he's fulfilling his father's dream or something, lets see how it'll go.

Reactions: SIR UZMAKIMADARA

The Paradox

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As long as there isn't an over use of tech by the actual shinobi that don't need it (Ao is an exception because without it, he wouldn't be able to do much outside of taijutsu at best)... If they start using it like a modern military then I'm just going to stop reading and watching. I don't think it's going to get that far, at least not until the very end.. but you never know :(

The whole reason of why I have been a fan for 15 years is BECAUSE of the shinobi world they live in. Once you add in guns and lightsabres as the main offence against enemies, it just loses what made the franchise special. Maybe I'm just another person that is scared of change, but if it's not broke, don't change it so much ya know?

Last edited:

SIR UZMAKIMADARA

Elite
Kin
32💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When where you knighted Sir Madara?
Haha I was here all along. Long time no see, Salamander. We had some interesting conversations if you remember =D

Welcome Back and Itachi is faster than Minato :cool:
Thanks. You enlightened my lost soul I finally realized the greatness of Lord Itachi. The one and only supreme lord of NV.

After seeing his inspiration, I think this director knows what he is doing, maybe he will bring an even mix of technology and Ninjutsu? It's more like he's fulfilling his father's dream or something, lets see how it'll go.
I hope so bro. I didn't read the boruto manga as of yet. I will start reading it since today.

Reactions: minamoto