salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Edited - All im seeing is that Metal is the only kid training and even able to open gates - from that anime episode, while im just seeing others playing video games. Rock Lee as well - training his son, so whats that point u trying to say?
I never said he didn't train, I implied his training is useless when people who play games are still better than him. And I'm not aware when did Lee teach him the gates?

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never said he didn't train, I implied his training is useless when people who play games are still better than him. And I'm not aware when did Lee teach him the gates?
call it bad writing - Metal Lee is capable of beating every new kid almost - InoJin/Shikadai etc - he is just tossed asside like everyone else in this shitanime - Metal lee was about to open gate when that dark chakra took over - and in Naruto Gaiden Manga - we see Rock Lee trains with Metal

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Edited - All im seeing is that Metal is the only kid training and even able to open gates - from that anime episode, while im just seeing others playing video games. Rock Lee as well - training his son, so whats that point u trying to say?
salamandar is just trying to find something to complain about

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
call it bad writing - Metal Lee is capable of beating every new kid almost - InoJin/Shikadai etc - he is just tossed asside like everyone else in this shitanime - Metal lee was about to open gate when that dark chakra took over - and in Naruto Gaiden Manga - we see Rock Lee trains with Metal
like rock lee in shippuden . he did nothing

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
like rock lee in shippuden . he did nothing
His last fight was against Kimimaro right? and he rocked part 1 Naruto series - it was still good fight - so im not sure whats with the Metal Lee , every new kid got some development and all im seeing from him and his screen time is how shy he is

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You would think as popular as Rock Lee was, they’d make Metal as significant as Shikadai.

He’s pretty much the shino of the generation rn

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You would think as popular as Rock Lee was, they’d make Metal as significant as Shikadai.

He’s pretty much the shino of the generation rn
He's one character I wanted to be the lead MC, him using scj with his thaijutsu would be badass. And Kakazu's Iron spear for his thaijutsu strikes and help mitigate some effects of the gates would've been awesome.