Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Since attack on titan season 3 comes out in july it's safe to assume all the attention and hype goes to AoT and not to the Boruto anime. What do you think?

GetsugaTenshou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto anime already gets no attention considering Steins Gate 0, FranXX, Megalo Box, BNHA and sleeper hits like Hinamatsuri are currently running

It barely even exists outside Naruto dedicated forums

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, I personally don't care about it (Boruto). xD

Though, I'm looking forward to AOT.:happy:
Then again, The promised neverland will make both of them look like a joke in 2019.:bdpf:

GetsugaTenshou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is AoT good? Is it an anime or manga?
It's a monthly manga with an anime which has two seasons with another one coming in the summer. It's one of the darker shounen running currently alongside Yakusoku no Neverland and the plot is pretty good. Characters are well written as well and nearly no one is left in the background or used merely as a prop. The soundtrack and art are amazing also. It pretty much shook the anime industry back in 2013 when it got an anime adaptation because of how massive the fanbase it garnered was

Last edited:

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is AoT good? Is it an anime or manga?
It's both actually. But the anime surpasses the manga because the animation is god like! :bouncy:

And yeah so far AoT is my favorite anime.
Well, I personally don't care about it (Boruto). xD

Though, I'm looking forward to AOT.:happy:
Then again, The promised neverland will make both of them look like a joke in 2019.:bdpf:
Attack on Titan manga sells better than the promised neverland manga :p

You have to write me your impression on every episode of AoT (once you start watching it) :happy: XD

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No i disagree . At that time we would be in the anime version of the shiki’s battles. We possibly have :

Urashiki vs Gaara and Darui
Momoshiki vs Sasuke and Naruto
Kinshiki vs Chojiro and Kurotsuchi

Yeah AOT is great but take into consideration it’s the political arc that received so much hate from the fandom
Boruto will be HYPE in july

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's both actually. But the anime surpasses the manga because the animation is god like! :bouncy:

And yeah so far AoT is my favorite anime.

Attack on Titan manga sells better than the promised neverland manga :p

You have to write me your impression on every episode of AoT (once you start watching it) :happy: XD
@Bold
That really doesn't say much! :p
Compare the sales when TPNL gets its own anime first so its fanbase can get expanded to its fullest. xD

And I will!

GetsugaTenshou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No i disagree . At that time we would be in the anime version of the shiki’s battles. We possibly have :

Urashiki vs Gaara and Darui
Momoshiki vs Sasuke and Naruto
Kinshiki vs Chojiro and Kurotsuchi

Yeah AOT is great but take into consideration it’s the political arc that received so much hate from the fandom
Boruto will be HYPE in july
People have already seen all of these fights though. Unlike the Chunin Exams there's nothing to expand on because we've pretty much gotten the complete fights, at least as Kishi intended

GetsugaTenshou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don’t remember urashiki in the movie :axedance:
Urashiki isn't enough to counter hype from a franchise as huge as Shingeki and I doubt he's even going to get written into the story past this point because Kishi laid out pretty definitive proceedings of everything post-Momo's attack. Other than him possibly being the one Hinata runs into, the story is already too cohesive to fit him into any of the major events

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since attack on titan season 3 comes out in july it's safe to assume all the attention and hype goes to AoT and not to the Boruto anime. What do you think?
AOT is still hyped?

It may be because I read the manga, but the series really dropped off a cliff for me.

Hero Academia, TK and FLCL on the other hand got me hyped