Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Apologies if this has been shared previously. I just found out that there is no episode this week hence i did a bit of search, so in hopes people won't make several threads and just refer to the guide here; i make this thread.
---------------------

Warning: Spoilers of Boruto: Naruto Next Generations anime are ahead
EpisodeTitleRelease date
62Ōtsutsuki, Invasion!!June 14
NO EPISODEJune 21
63Sasuke’s Trump CardJune 28
64Naruto, Retrieval!!July 5
Note: The dates above are all actual, but the titles may change when the episodes are officially released by Viz Media/Crunchyroll.

Summary:

Episode 62: Ōtsutsuki, Invasion!!

Spontaneously, the Ōtsutsuki clan’s Momoshiki, Kinshiki and Urashiki appears in the tournament arena. Facing Momoshiki who is after Boruto’s father Naruto, Boruto fires technique after technique at Momoshiki using the scientific ninja tool to no avail, as they are all absorbed by the Rinnegan on Momoshiki’s palm. On the other side, Kazekage Gaara and Mizukage Chōjūrō stands before Mitsuki, who is being targeted by Urashiki.

Episode 63: Sasuke’s Trump Card

Naruto has disappeared, after fighting with all his power to protect his people from the Ōtsutsuki clan who appeared from the alternate dimension. Standing in the village where the Ōtsutsuki clan has now gone from, after experiencing his father’s strong will to protect his people and his own powerlessness, Boruto feels that he completely understands his father’s words of “you are unfit to be a ninja”. Seasick, as his teacher, imparts him a few words. Thereafter, Sasuke tells Boruto, who has grown a little as a ‘shinobi’, about a certain mission.

Episode 64: Naruto, Retrieval!!

To avenge the assault from Momoshiki, and to save his father who has been kidnapped, Boruto, Sasuke and the Kage, who are the leaders of the villages, head to the alternate dimension. Against the almighty power of Momoshiki and Kinshiki of the Ōtsutsuki clan, Sasuke and the Kages engage in fierce combat with them. In the midst of all that, Boruto and Naruto are finally able to face each other, having always avoided this situation in the past. However to this father-son duo, Momoshiki declares some mysterious words.