Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Boruto Episode 65 Release Date, Spoilers

Fans will not get any Boruto Episode on 12th July 2018. Boruto episode 65 will air on 19th July 2018.
The episode will feature the ultimate form of Momoshiki; we will also get to see Sasuke and Naruto‘s much-awaited Susanoo and Kurama mode.

Boruto Episode 66 Release Date, Spoilers

Boruto Episode 66 is titled “My Story..!!” and it will release on 26th July 2018.
As Momoshiki Otsutsuki is taken care off, Boruto and the gang return to home. Boruto will apologize to everyone for his behavior and his actions during the chunin exams. He will receive the Karma seal from Momoshiki Otsutsuki and not knowing what this seal is he’ll be disturbed. Episode 66 has a strong statement said by Momoshiki “from henceforth you will be shouldering a cruel destiny.”

Boruto Episode 67 Release Date, Spoilers

Episode 67 is titled “Super Chocho Butterfly Mode!!”. The episode will release on 2nd August 2018.

The infamous Momoshiki arc has officially ended, everything is back to normal in Konoha. The episode will feature Team 10 and Team 7; they will be tasked on the same mission. Their mission is to save the leading actor of a popular television drama, Tomaru, and his in-show girlfriend, Ashina.

=========================================

I was wondering what the anime will do after the momoshiki arc and from episode 67 spoilers look like we'll get filler as expected lol

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its times like this that I genuinely wonder if Boruto/Naruto is the only Shonen anime you guys watch lol. It's pretty common for there to be a couple episodes of filler in between arcs in Shonen anime. Naruto/Naruto Shippuden was the exception, but that's because instead of a few episodes of filler between every major arc, Naruto chose instead to f*cking cram a few arcs of filler between every major arc lmao. But even in Boruto there has been a couple episodes of "filler" between the main arcs (though this is debatable I guess since just about everyone here still views the anime as a whole filler).

If 67 is the first filler/cool-down episode after the movie arc, then I'll go ahead and guess that 70 will be the start of whatever the next arc in the anime is.