Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everything about boruto is proving Madara right...He believed there is no peace because selfish people kills for their benefit and those who lose their loved ones feel similar incredible pein and turn for revenge...Hence there is no actual peace...In Boruto's case ishiki is the selfish guy and people of konoha are victims..Boruto himself could probably be a victim here...He did have a Rouge ninja band in the beginning....Madara was right...There is no real peace in Naruto world....

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Boruto Anime/Manga is centered around Boruto, not Naruto. Naruto wants to be Hokage and to established Peace while Boruto is making a name for himself sorta speak. What Madara said has no relation to Boruto because Boruto's dream is not to change the Ninja World, but out of his father shadow. You can say Naruto prove Madara right, but as far as Boruto, he is going against the Ōtsutsuki clan that is not bound my NInja ways, but a agenda of their own.

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Boruto Anime/Manga is centered around Boruto, not Naruto. Naruto wants to be Hokage and to established Peace while Boruto is making a name for himself sorta speak. What Madara said has no relation to Boruto because Boruto's dream is not to change the Ninja World, but out of his father shadow. You can say Naruto prove Madara right, but as far as Boruto, he is going against the Ōtsutsuki clan that is not bound my NInja ways, but a agenda of their own.
Wtf are you talking about...How does that prove my thread wrong..It doesn't matter what Boruto wants I was just making a point which is valid...Your point does not make any sense....Boruto could want anything but the world view of Madara is getting proved right...Thats a fact
Post automatically merged:

Madara didn't see the big picture, the one where not ninjas are creating wars and the chain of pain.
He was an incredible ninja but he got it all wrong after all.
Ah no...He got it right and his idea was right too, His intentions were right too but kishimoto wanted a Godess which came out of his a$$ to be the end villan...

Reactions: TheSophia

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what makes you say this?
Wasn't Madara deceited in the end? Did he predict his fall?
here's why Madara is teh rightest one :

Madara say :"...Hope is nothing more then a giving up word.."

naruto's role (and allied shinobies ) was to prove Madara wrong...

yet Madara had a hope and a wish wich is to implement teh dreamworld plan....but due to black zetsu's betrayal Madara couldn't make his wish come true...

Conclusion : in teh end Madaara was teh reall winner ...he was right ..cuz he proved to teh allied shinobis and rest of world that hope is indeed nothing more then a giving up word..his wishes didn't come true..

u just failed to see through Reality's Illusion..

Reactions: TheSophia

TheSophia

Kin
64💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah no...He got it right and his idea was right too, His intentions were right too but kishimoto wanted a Godess which came out of his a$$ to be the end villan...
This is like u want another ending, the reality is Naruto ended in a way that Madara's intentions are prooved unrealistic dreams.
here's why Madara is teh rightest one :

naruto's role (and allied shinobies ) was to prove Madara wrong...

yet Madara had a hope and a wish wich is to implement teh dreamworld plan....but due to black zetsu's betrayal Madara couldn't make his wish come true...

Conclusion : in teh end Madaara was teh reall winner ...he was right ..cuz he proved to teh allied shinobis and rest of world that hope is indeed nothing more then a giving up word..his wishes didn't come true..

u just failed to see through Reality's Illusion..
ur real winner died betrayed. I can get the ideal of a perfect world but it is an ilusion in real life and became one in Narutoverse too.
Madara became a tool helping the hidden enemies of the shinobi world, his plan was from the get go an illusion, it could never go well for anyone.
I strongly doubt you want to live a life where a dream becomes your fabricated reality while you are a wrapped mummy feeding a tree with your vital energy.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is like u want another ending, the reality is Naruto ended in a way that Madara's intentions are prooved unrealistic dreams.

ur real winner died betrayed. I can get the ideal of a perfect world but it is an ilusion in real life and became one in Narutoverse too.
Madara became a tool helping the hidden enemies of the shinobi world, his plan was from the get go an illusion, it could never go well for anyone.
I strongly doubt you want to live a life where a dream becomes your fabricated reality while you are a wrapped mummy feeding a tree with your vital energy.
Madara didn't die...he is teh reall masked tobi in fact...he fooled u all...and u r just victimz of kishimoto's illuzion cuz Madara is very much alive....

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wtf are you talking about...How does that prove my thread wrong..It doesn't matter what Boruto wants I was just making a point which is valid...Your point does not make any sense....Boruto could want anything but the world view of Madara is getting proved right...Thats a fact
Post automatically merged:

Why are you so hostile? I never said you were wrong. I'm just making a point that Naruto ≠ Boruto, or rather, Madara's reasoning does not apply to the Boruto-verse because under these circumstances, Boruto is fighting Isshiki and not ninja from other nations, and although the Manga has not shown any signs that the Ninja World was fighting, the Anime paints a different picture and proves Madara right.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why are you so hostile? I never said you were wrong. I'm just making a point that Naruto ≠ Boruto, or rather, Madara's reasoning does not apply to the Boruto-verse because under these circumstances, Boruto is fighting Isshiki and not ninja from other nations, and although the Manga has not shown any signs that the Ninja World was fighting, the Anime paints a different picture and proves Madara right.
that is so wrong...sasoke will have flashbacks of tobi and itachi tellin him how reality was full of lies and how sasoke wasn't able to see through Reality's illusion...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What truth? What does this have to do with the topic of the thread? Stay on topic.
no u stay on topic confocious..u been doing tis since long time...

u said boroto wold is diferent then naroto world...tis is pure bs...naroto is still there as hokage implementing his old naruto verse logic...

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no u stay on topic confocious..u been doing tis since long time...

u said boroto wold is diferent then naroto world...tis is pure bs...naroto is still there as hokage implementing his old naruto verse logic...

If you read what the thread creator wrote, you would know why I responded the way I did. I'll take a portion of what was wrote:

In Boruto's case ishiki is the selfish guy and people of konoha are victims
What Madara stated no longer applies, as Madara was referring to the Ninja World. What we know so far in Boruto, Isshiki is not a NINJA, but an ALIEN. This is a whole other level or far beyond War of the Great Nations (ie Ninja on Ninja) and enter unknown/crazy territory.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you read what the thread creator wrote, you would know why I responded the way I did. I'll take a portion of what was wrote:

What Madara stated no longer applies, as Madara was referring to the Ninja World. What we know so far in Boruto, Isshiki is not a NINJA, but an ALIEN. This is a whole other level or far beyond War of the Great Nations (ie Ninja on Ninja) and enter unknown/crazy territory.

madara say it all started when kagoya eat holly apple...and holy aple was main source of chakra....

pipole misuze of chakra threatens their peace...

don't u see how ikishi is doing same ting madara say????...also even tho ikishi is a alien yet he use ninja tekniks..so???..