Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

madara say it all started when kagoya eat holly apple...and holy aple was main source of chakra....

pipole misuze of chakra threatens their peace...

don't u see how ikishi is doing same ting Madara say????...also even tho ikishi is a alien yet he use ninja tekniks..so???..
After reading Chapter 646, I'm starting to get your point: "From the time people tasted of the fruit... Humans have been cursed" - Madara. But that is a topic of another thread. This thread is about Ninja Conflict. Ishhiki is not a ninja, but an alien who goal is to devour the earth.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After reading Chapter 646, I'm starting to get your point: "From the time people tasted of the fruit... Humans have been cursed" - Madara. But that is a topic of another thread. This thread is about Ninja Conflict. Ishhiki is not a ninja, but an alien who goal is to devour the earth.
ok maybe there was some sort of misundastanding between un bro...

oknow u may call me crazy but i promise you all readers were being fooled...mystery of tobi isn't over...masked tobi will come back again and we will get to se finall truth of him..

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly I think the thread has been lost, it's nice they pick up on Kaguya but really the themes seem different and they don't seem to care about the original series as a basis that much. This is like a spin off not a continuation.
Post automatically merged:

Madara wasn't wrong. His method just took away everyone's freedom in exchange for security.
Yet his actions are what people use to discredit him.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto