Boruto Anime Cancelled

Kin
10💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Boruto anime is confirmed to being out on indefinite hiatus in April 2023. No scheduled date when it will return.

Oh how you hate to see it. Boruto has been trash since day one. 75% the 293 episode have been filler. Complete the circle and shitcan the manga as well.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don’t care because in my personal opinion, it sucks. There’s no real character development imo, the story is really bad and redundant, very few charters are getting arc time which the show sorely needs. It does not feel like the next generation of Naruto. It feels like a really bad Naruto clone if you detach the characters we know and love. Which again, aren’t getting arc time… Half the new ones who people like me want to learn about aren’t getting arc time… Naruto had an almost perfect trickle effect and Boruto doesn’t. Only good thing about Boruto is the fight scenes. Mostly. And again, just my personal opinion on the matter. I wouldn’t look down on anyone who likes the show but it’s just not my cup of tea considering I’m used to its much better predecessor.

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,294💸
Kumi
657💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
The Boruto anime is confirmed to being out on indefinite hiatus in April 2023. No scheduled date when it will return.

Oh how you hate to see it. Boruto has been trash since day one. 75% the 293 episode have been filler. Complete the circle and shitcan the manga as well.
Naruto Gaiden was cool

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't watch the anime so it's no biggie. They probably ran out of filler episodes. The problem is the manga releases monthly. If they wait about a year the anime would have enough content to make a comeback. I may actually watch it then.