salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was alright. I took a break from the base just to let hype build up but man the NaruSasu duo becoming redundant real talk.
Yeah I read the chapter @Naruto X Hunter , but wasn't too impressed. Sasuke took the lead and was acknowledged by Jigen. Naruto pretty much stands no chance as things are.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was alright. I took a break from the base just to let hype build up but man the NaruSasu duo becoming redundant real talk.
Yeah I read the chapter @Naruto X Hunter , but wasn't too impressed. Sasuke took the lead and was acknowledged by Jigen. Naruto pretty much stands no chance as things are.
Agreed:

I believe that Jigen’s abilities are something mainly Sasuke can deal with and therefore, he should take him solo. Ameno-ing those tiny rods into Jigen’s proximity...or switching places with Jigen when he targets him with those rods should prove fatal. Aside from his inability to heal like Naruto does and his already partially diminished chakra capacity, if Sasuke uses a few Paths of the Rinnegan, he could win with little to no problem.

Now was it worth waiting a month for? **** no.
Should it be a weekly or bi-weekly manga? Absolutely.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was kinda disappointed in Jigen's battle awareness how many times is he gonna get flying drop kicked before he starts paying attention to his surroundings? Sasuke might have a Diedara fight flashback. Dont get your hopes up tho this is gonna be Momoshiki all over again and we know how that fight ended.
Post automatically merged:

You may not have to worry about that for too much longer because it looks like they about to get bodied.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was kinda disappointed in Jigen's battle awareness how many times is he gonna get flying drop kicked before he starts paying attention to his surroundings? Sasuke might have a Diedara fight flashback. Dont get your hopes up tho this is gonna be Momoshiki all over again and we know how that fight ended.
Post automatically merged:

You may not have to worry about that for too much longer because it looks like they about to get bodied.
Nah, Jigen getting caught off guard is good because it shows that he needs to use more than his base abilities to keep up with them.