Azu

Elite
Kin
279💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's nice neat style going on there. And this tag screams for text, I totally agree but the text you put there seemed rushed, almost like you did it in like 3 minutes. hehe I never had patience for beautiful texts myself but you can't rush things if you want them to be pretty. Overall, nice work! KIU! xD

Hei

Supreme
Kin
263💸
Kumi
250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's nice neat style going on there. And this tag screams for text, I totally agree but the text you put there seemed rushed, almost like you did it in like 3 minutes. hehe I never had patience for beautiful texts myself but you can't rush things if you want them to be pretty. Overall, nice work! KIU! xD
I will tell the text's taken 2 minutes at max xD. That's why I always make 2 samples, sometimes even nice clean text could look off on tags, so I prefer not to make them,mostly.Anyway,thank you !

Sikk

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually really like the text lol. It's easily one of the more complicated areas yet even the most simplest typography pulls the best result. Overall it's a great tag! Urges me to open PS once more haha