Boruto’s Curse Mark In his hand

Kin
1💸
Kumi
314💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The symbol on Boruto's hand is known as a . Kāma is a seal that takes the shape of a black diamond on the user's palm, After defeating Momoshiki, Boruto received a seal on his right hand in the shape of a diamond, with which Boruto can absorb other techniques, like fūinjutsu and nature transformation. The mark indicates that pure otsutsuki chakra is flowing inside of Boruto, during Shippuden when the sage of six paths gave naruto and sasuke chakra you could see the marks on their palms. This is basically the same thing but instead boruto has permanent Otsutsuki chakra due to his Jougan :)
You must be registered to see images

Sunityo

Kin
21💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His curse mark can absorb jutsu like Momoshiki did during his fights. However he can't really active that power yet. The jougan is just part of the ōtsutsuki clan as boruto does kinda have it in his blood (hyuga clan) but he got gifted the eye. The jougan just lets him see different dimensions and Momoshiki (if i remember)

Kin
15💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt it, that mark i's weird and Otsutsuki don't have it. I don't remember it ever being said the Jogan is Otsutsuki chakra or gives permanent Otsutsuki chakra. Permanent and legitimate Otsutsuki chakra is Byakugan + Rinnegan anything else is questionable or ass handed.

The Paradox

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you might be onto something. It seems to be that you have to have strong-moderately strong Otsutsuki chakra in order to even live with the seal. That's why Jigen was searching for someone that could. He knew he would eventually find someone(s) that have strong Otsutsuki chakra and can take the seal, like him. Boruto hardly has any side effect when he is given the seal. He doesn't die, pass out, or experience anything strange. Either that's because it was given by a main member of the Otsutsuki, or maybe it's because of his strong chakra of Otsutsuki origin combined with a strong body of Uzumaki origin that helped him out?

He only has side effects when he uses it... and the fact that he can use it so well (manga) already is probably due to what I just mentioned. He's a lot like Sasuke in this aspect. When Sasuke got the CM I mean. He had potent Uchiha chakra and a fairly strong body for someone that wasn't Senju or Uzumaki. He had side effects (because his body still wasn't strong enough), but was able to take it and control it damn well within hours of receiving it.

Meanwhile Kawaki I think struggled a bit with it if I recall, and a bunch of kids died before him too. Kawaki either is tied to the Otsutsuki by chakra too, or has an incredibly strong body to withstand the seal. No idea if he had to work hard to control it, or if it just came to him easily like with Boruto (once it activated). I assume he probably had to train with it and it may become a plot point in a bit. Like he might get real frustrated the seal comes easy to Boruto once he starts training with it.

Side note and slightly OT, since I did mention Jigen just once... and he seems to be just as involved in this seal bs than the Otsutsuki... What if there was a branch family to the branch family of Otsutsuki? What if it's revealed that Hamura (or some unknown full Otsutsuki) had a kid that wasn't exactly Hyuga or Otsutsuki on Earth? What if that's the clan Jigen was from and that is why he has the ability to give the seal? He's stronger and more pure than a Hyuga, but a lesser being in the eyes of Otsutsuki. Some weird hybrid in-between clans type of thing? I mean he doesn't look fully human, he has powers that have never been shown before, and he can give the seal to others... He has to be part of some clan closely related to the Otsutsuki.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto is the perfect vessel because of Jogan. Kawaki is the best they could do at the time. I think that karma and jogan compliment like Momoshiki's left and right hands. The septagram kara is studying looks like a dojutsu. I think Boruto's Jogan+karma will evolve into that. I think Sarada gets the "wicked eye" because her MS looks almost just like the septagram except its filled in and she has a sharingan.