Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Okay.... so... Look at Sarada looks at Boruto and how Naruto looked at Hinata? Now Sarada wants to become Hokage so it's safe to put on her terms of Naruto while putting Boruto on the terms with Hinata.

Sarada and Naruto both stare at their bae the same way. All mesmerized and shiiiii

Here she looks at Boruto with worry like Hinata does Naruto or what Sakura does for Sasuke
(Tried to find a better one for a Sakura and Sasuke scene but it's limited being that she spent most of her SS scenes crying...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

And the best of all:
Sarada found once again to be stalking Boruto

Don't take these comparisons serious by the way. I mean they do have some truth to them but it's far from actually proving BoruSarada canon

CornyRainbow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't know that you're actually Kishimoto to confirm this kind of stuff?
I literally put at the end "Don't take these comparisons serious by the way. I mean they do have some truth to them but it's far from actually proving BoruSarada canon" :sdo:

How about you stop entering the threads I make about BoruSara and posting useless basic replies. You obviously don't like the pairing and won't acknowledge Sarada stalking Boruto. "She's just watching him as a friend!" "She's looking out for him!" yet would be quick to call Hinata a stalker and laugh about it for doing the same thing. Make sure you read the fine print next time.

:nefer:

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Okay.... so... Look at Sarada looks at Boruto and how Naruto looked at Hinata? Now Sarada wants to become Hokage so it's safe to put on her terms of Naruto while putting Boruto on the terms with Hinata.

Sarada and Naruto both stare at their bae the same way. All mesmerized and shiiiii

Here she looks at Boruto with worry like Hinata does Naruto or what Sakura does for Sasuke
(Tried to find a better one for a Sakura and Sasuke scene but it's limited being that she spent most of her SS scenes crying...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

And the best of all:
Sarada found once again to be stalking Boruto

Don't take these comparisons serious by the way. I mean they do have some truth to them but it's far from actually proving BoruSarada canon
U take a lot of stuff out of context bruh. :|

Boruto blushed from what I heard was from a prank

Sarada blushes twice. Once when she asks Boruto whether he wants to be hokage like his dad and Boruto says that if Sarada wants to be hokage then he wants to be the person that supports her (supports the Hokage)

The other time she blushes is when Boruto is talking really highly of Sarada's dad

Last edited:

CornyRainbow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all
SARAboru
SEcondly Sakura always looked at Naruto like that when she was concerned with him
Thirdy, Shanarooo (Hell no)
Nope, it's BoruSara. Even though pairing names are usually suppose to consist of who liked who and hasn't had the feelings returned or who liked who first but it's mostly boys name first then girl's name. Yaoi pairings are usually Seme > Uke and yuri I don't know about that.

Yes, Sakura looked at Naruto liked that with worry which is why I said don't take them serious. It has obviously holes to the mini theory which is why I said it's far from proving them canon.

And Yes.... face it. They will most likely be a Jirayia and Tsunade.

U take a lot of stuff out of context bruh. :|

Boruto blushed from what I heard was from a prank

Sarada blushes twice. Once when she asks Boruto whether he wants to be hokage like his dad and Boruto says that if Sarada wants to be hokage then he wants to be the person that supports her (supports the Hokage)

The other time she blushes is when Boruto is talking really highly of Sarada's dad
Boruto's blushing in my pictures where from when Sarada said Boruto's eye were bluer than Naruto's. Of course they won't be in the exact same context has they were with their parents scenes. They are two different characters within a different pairing. It's not NH 2.0 or SS 2.0.

I was comparing the scene where Hinata and Boruto both blushed at Naruto/Sarada for a silly reason such as Naruto asking Hinata to go on a mission with him and Boruto blushing from Sakura obeserving his eyes. Once again I've already acknowledged how faulty these comparisons are and they are not meant to be taken an literal stance.

The blushing of characters does not prove anything that's for certain however I'm going by what Kishimoto likes to write and I don't put it past him to actually pair these two together to unite Sasuke and Naruto through family(he obviously has a hard on for SasuNaru) because honestly after all he's done. It's not shocking.

Last edited:

Lilvic92

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all
SARAboru
SEcondly Sakura always looked at Naruto like that when she was concerned with him
Thirdy, Shanarooo (Hell no)
Well the male names usually come first like
NaruHina
SasuSaku
ShikaTema
Boru Sara

I think the name order should depend on relevancy and not gender...and all those male characters are more relevant to the series than their female partners.

But it really doesn't matter, it's all the same..why even point it out as if one is right and the other is wrong?

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From the way I see it Boroto wants to be like her father. Sarada likes her father. Sarada is a copy of Sakura, Boroto is a copy of Naruto and Sasuke but mostly Sasuke. In conclusion BoruSara = a better version of SasuSaku.

CornyRainbow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My bad, I never read your posts completly because they are full of BS. Maybe I will try better next time.
Why read at all? If you saw who posted the thread and knew it was on a topic that gets you salty then why did you even come to half-ass read the OG post making yourself look dumb then post on some sh-t you didn't even fully read?

Do you realize how salty you look? You need to get your life together, bruh.

I'd rather they were good friends (at least while they're kids). But well, the hints are there so *shrug*
I feel the same. But if it's going to be canon then I might as well jump on the ship. Boruto came from my NH shipping so.... I got to be loyal with him and Himawari.

Last edited:

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Where is this sudden hype for a pairing we will never see coming from?

Even if the series continue Kishi won't pair them until the epilogue like he did with the original series, and even that is not certain since he won't bother with a 3rd gen.

Last edited:

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also this pairing makes sense in a way since Kishimoto wanted to show how Naruto and Sasuke have matured as rivals. Making there bonds even closer by putting these two together. I think Kishi kinda made this a "fill in the empty box ending". Leaving possiblities of many things to happen. Also out of many pairings in this manga this kinda seems like a straightforward one.

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What I also find funny is how much rift this will cause in the fandom. Those people who were hating on Sarada because of Boroto or those hating Boroto because of Sarada will have to face the facts eventually since both of these two characters are far from rivals. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.