[Discussion] Boroto Manga chapter 50 review and discussion : is sasuke turning into a fodder character????..

5nationer

Regular
Kin
74💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What rinnegan powers?
For isshiki rinnegan is an annoying eye.
Perhaps , that is the reason he wanted to take out sasuke first. But all we have seen in boruto is sasuke using the replacing technique and Chibaku tensie vs momo. We havent seen him using Six Paths technique or shinre tensie and other techniques.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
is that a answer you give to truth seekers who seek logical answer???...

ohh yes but i forgot u r a sasuke fanboy...that's what is to be expected from u..
Post automatically merged:

rinegan powerz like shira tesei..and gado mezo control and rinerebirth jusu and so many other badass tekniks..
My statement is fact.. it’s only one main set of Rinengan powers.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
u know??? i swear god if it wereen't for dat little friendship pact we made, i would've destroyed ur whole animebaze kareer..
Well I appreciate that...
So tell other than Madara and Sasuke special Rinnengan powers, aren’t the rest is what all Rinnengan users have?

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For isshiki rinnegan is an annoying eye.
Perhaps , that is the reason he wanted to take out sasuke first. But all we have seen in boruto is sasuke using the replacing technique and Chibaku tensie vs momo. We havent seen him using Six Paths technique or shinre tensie and other techniques.
I don't think he's gonna use six paths techniques unless he gets a power up. The one ability he does use is pretty good but it has a cooldown.