[Discussion] Boroto chaptar 44 : this is my first time i dislike a boroto chapter!!!!..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i----------------->.

...u know tis manga come only once in month..so i thought we were gonna see kajin koshi fight jigen..or at least meet him and have little talk..

sadly ..instead of that .. what we got was a chaptar full of filler pages :

hello amado...hello jigen...i will fight jigen...yes ok...ohh its frog look...yess...ohh it's delta too..

hey hokage naruto u r in hospital...yes i am!!!...dont tell me u have corona virus....NO I DONT!!!!!!...ok..now lets go see kaweki...ohh kaweki are u having corona...NO!! SHUT UP!!!..ohh ok..

kajin koshi : " CAN I GO FIGHT JIGEN NOW PLZZ"...

yes sure you can.....ohh but wait i gotta go to konoha now...ok amado go..

hello konoha!!...is this konoha???...yes it's konoha...well i have bomb in chikadai neck if u not take me seriosly i swear i will explode him into pieces..

hello its me naroto i'm using invisible fone no jusu...u hear me amado??...yess i hear u...i have favor to ask u mr hokage....yess whats that... im fleeing from corona pandemic and i wanna be a konoha refugee....ok roger that u can be konoa refugee....thx and in exchange for dat i will give u all otsutsuki and 10 tails secrets...wow!!! tell me what r teh secrets!!!!!...

ohh shit sorry chaptar just ends.. no secrets for today...

kajin koshi : "CAN I GO FIGHT JIGEN NOW GODDAMMIT!!"...

sorry kajin koshi u can't chaptar has end...u need to wait another 1 month..

kajin koshi "YOU MOFO!!!"..

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-nagato (and konan)had his own juubi-bomb plan and was willing to betray tobidara...

-itachi had his own plans...(secret konoha spy)..

-black zetsu had his own plans...

-even kakozo i believe...

-sasuke betrayed akatsuki too..

-orochimaro..
-nagato (and konan)had his own juubi-bomb plan and was willing to betray tobidara...

-itachi had his own plans...(secret konoha spy)..

-black zetsu had his own plans...

-even kakozo i believe...

-sasuke betrayed akatsuki too..

-orochimaro..
right...hmmm....I guess I forgot about that.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yo fookin true aye.... Itachi the best!!!
i will tell u something only me and kishi know...

for now itachi is shitty character why???...becuz he got fooled by Bobito into making think he was Madara...

thus : teh only salvation for itachi character is in teh tobidara reveal...

itachi is bada$$ becuz he only one who found out tobi true identity to be madara...

madara respected itachi back...

itachi was lucky to be trained by madara (aka tobidara)..

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i will tell u something only me and kishi know...

for now itachi is shitty character why???...becuz he got fooled by Bobito into making think he was Madara...

thus : teh only salvation for itachi character is in teh tobidara reveal...

itachi is bada$$ becuz he only one who found out tobi true identity to be madara...

madara respected itachi back...

itachi was lucky to be trained by madara (aka tobidara)..
I tink u forgetting that kishi had to kill itachi off because he woukd have killed Madara, Jubi.

Also ... nice fanfic...

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was a really good chapter start to finish once again. Im loving all the new characters and how the action is non stop. Amado is an interesting guy he kinda reminds me of Kabuto. Those two together would be dangerous. Koji is obviously more powerful than Delta from the way he was acting. Amado dropped a bomb when he said he'd give info on the ten tails. Sasuke may have been the only one in the village who knew there was another ten tails out there. I wonder if Sumire has that seal summoning on her body in the manga.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think what Boruto needs is Madera and Obito to make a comeback. If a karma seal can resurrect Otsutsuki there is the possibility that those two could obtain a vessel.

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was a good chapter, it’s crazy how bourto, Naruto and mitsuki running around like nothing happened but sarada on bed rest. Plus kawaki body rejecting the arm Naruto give him put his body in pain was out of nowhere. I would of liked to see a little of the LK vs jigen in this chapter but it is what it is

Reactions: Yahcob13

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was a good chapter, it’s crazy how bourto, Naruto and mitsuki running around like nothing happened but sarada on bed rest. Plus kawaki body rejecting the arm Naruto give him put his body in pain was out of nowhere. I would of liked to see a little of the LK vs jigen in this chapter but it is what it is
u say it's good chaptar but teh explanations u gave are for chaptar not being good..

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
u say it's good chaptar but teh explanations u gave are for chaptar not being good..
I thought it was interesting because it was a victory but they had no room to celebrate because the village was still under threat from Kara and the shinobi bouncing back. They are so brave yo I love the gutsyness on display even against terrible odds. Naruto and Sasuke took on a tall order and somehow survived to fight another day that's the life of a shinobi. Naruto is so battle hardened that he gets all nostalgic hearing the news about his rescue.