Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i----------------->.

today chaptar boroto seem like he is being controll by a inner consiosness...

but kestion ask itself : WHO IS TIS INNER CONSIOSNESS?????...

1-is it momokishi??? :

becuz here it seem like momokishi controll boroto and speak through him :

You must be registered to see images

2- or....is it a other stranger osusuki????...
becoz here boro mento tsu....

he mean tsu........ka... maybe it's tsumasaka....or tsukabaka....tsuzamalaka ...we dont know yet all we know for sure..its not name of momokishi!!!

3-is it maybe tobidara????..:unsure::unsure::unsure:....

Yo guyz !!! imagine if its tobidara!!!...would be epic victory for minamoto!!!...

just kidding of course its not tobidara...

nooo seriously now : haaa!!! now uall believe that a inner consiosness and person can be sealed inside other shinobi body and controll his body....

thats what tobidara did exactly to Bobito despite bobito having his own weaker consiosness :

Madara was teh reall tobi controlling obito...and when edomadara was ressurected via edo tensei we had like to 2 madaras running around :

• Wow
Reactions: Kakooli

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait this place still active?
Post automatically merged:

Hold up, this Minamoto guy still........here with his tobirama nonsense wow.......yikes...cringe what a sad existence.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s obviously Momoshiki, it’s almost like a tailed beast union. Not very original in my opinion but we'll see I guess.
It's worse, Momoshiki was after a vessel, but gives Boruto back. It's just plot convenient writing to ass pull save Burrito, like Kurama used to save Naruto. Even the power scaling was off, it actually ended up showing how inferior Boro really is.

The Chidori core crush though :nosebleed:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's worse, Momoshiki was after a vessel, but gives Boruto back. It's just plot convenient writing to ass pull save Burrito, like Kurama used to save Naruto. Even the power scaling was off, it actually ended up showing how inferior Boro really is.

The Chidori core crush though :nosebleed:
so everting happan to boroto is plot for yo???..ok...

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dode there is a osusuki inside boroto who controll him...why r u blame boroto and praize sarada??? ...u've changed a lot lamassander...u r no longer a same dode who speak troth..
Otsutsuki was looking for a vessel, yes. Karma, itself, was an ass pull but Otsutsuki came out and saved Burrito, yes. He took over the vessel and then gave up control again. It was plot convenient ass pull and went against Otsutsuki's original goal. It will go whenever he is in danger alien will come to the rescue, but not take over the body. It's like 9 tails comes and saves Naruto whenever he's in danger. Praising Sarada is because Burrito was getting a beat down and she blitzed Boro with Chitori and destroyed the core. She has been working and doing this off of her own power and skill, not relying on an alien to come and save the day. I still have criticisms of her, but this isn't one of them. Burrito is just a bad character, Minamoto San, the series is crap and below average.

I don't like Foddersuke and Fodderuto, but even they've been nerfed so Burrito can look like the hero using ass pulled power ups. It's not a good way to write a manga.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Otsutsuki was looking for a vessel, yes. Karma, itself, was an ass pull but Otsutsuki came out and saved Burrito, yes. He took over the vessel and then gave up control again. It was plot convenient ass pull and went against Otsutsuki's original goal. It will go whenever he is in danger alien will come to the rescue, but not take over the body. It's like 9 tails comes and saves Naruto whenever he's in danger. Praising Sarada is because Burrito was getting a beat down and she blitzed Boro with Chitori and destroyed the core. She has been working and doing this off of her own power and skill, not relying on an alien to come and save the day. I still have criticisms of her, but this isn't one of them. Burrito is just a bad character, Minamoto San, the series is crap and below average.

I don't like Foddersuke and Fodderuto, but even they've been nerfed so Burrito can look like the hero using ass pulled power ups. It's not a good way to write a manga.
nice fanfic..

• Haha
Reactions: salamander uchiha

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good kestion...

answer is : no..
Ok I like the Borudara thing but yes it's Obito man just let it go.
sarada shined and did boro dirty the entire fight so baruto could take all her spotlight in the end

10/10 chapter except for the momoruto part, sarada solos
Sarada vs Momoritto has to happen now. Sarada solos