Boroto chaptar 42 :sarada using shitori was kind of a$$pull ....

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is that spoiler testosterone!

He is not coming back so let's make a wager
madara will come back to prove u that reality is full of lies...once truth is another'z illuzion like itachi said...

madara is like akuma of street fighter...kishi can't kill him becuz he is teh key of suceess of his manga..

didn't u notice how many tobi- mysteries ramined unexplained after bobito mask fell???..

when tobidara gets revealed...all rest of tobi unexplained mysteries will be answred..

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
madara will come back to prove u that reality is full of lies...once truth is another'z illuzion like itachi said...

madara is like akuma of street fighter...kishi can't kill him becuz he is teh key of suceess of his manga..

didn't u notice how many tobi- mysteries ramined unexplained after bobito mask fell???..

when tobidara gets revealed...all rest of tobi unexplained mysteries will be answred..
I think you forget Kaguya is the one who will get resurrected. She is an interdimensional being, unlike Madara. As this series revolves around her clan and not the Uchiha.

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i didn't mind teh shitori i just minded its sudden happeningness..

Troe!!!..wat piss me more about tis boroto manga is absence of some amazing manga naroto characters like gai sensei and yamatoo..

hard to tisagree wit my homie dalamncer who made teh hinatabaze surrender..

wat do u propoze as solution of tis boroto casastrofies????...

cute opinion.. :flowers::flowers:..

teh smell is too strong i c.. dat lipinuv..
I'd like to see them training like we did for the original series (Most of them anyway) not so much the outcome of a technique but at lease the begining stages of the techs.. weather it's their parents techs or not, I'd like to see the training to the tech an their own way of developing a variant to those techs.

Not bashing just critical cuz I like this series.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's no arsepull, everybody learns everything off screen in this series
This! Even if you are saying this sarcastically, I am still glad to see someone at least acknowledge the existence of off screen training.

Here's the problem with this fanbase. Everything is an asspull because nobody accepts the notion of off screen training! Boruto and friends can't do a thing without it being an asspull if we didn't see them go through rigorous training for it. Also, everything is supposed to be so hard that only advanced jonin or kage level shinobi should be able to do it after years and years of training.

Boruto made a sandwich, you say? That's an asspull! We never saw any chapters where he went through 20 years of culinary training! That's a high jonin feat!

Sarada blinked huh? What?!!!!! That asspull! That's a kage level feat! She wasn't supposed to learn that for 30 years!

When are people going to learn that this isn't Dragon Ball where the heroes get years to train for impending threats?