Boroto chaptar 42 :sarada using shitori was kind of a$$pull ....

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i------------>.

i just saw Lipinuv's thread...in it there scan spoiler of sarada using shitori on BORO....and from teh look at it one could safely say that BORO will be sliced in 2 halves..unless he uses strong regeneration teknik...

u know wut???? i dont envie sarata or nothing like dat...congratz...it's ur daddy teknik and we all preticted u will be using chitori in future...

BUT MY BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH TIS CHAPTER AND OVERALL MANGA IS :

why daz TIZ have to happen all suddenly in one panel in manga??????????...at least had sarada train for it..like boroto did wit rasengan!!!..

or wait did sarata copy dat shitori with her sharingans??????...ok that would make sence...yeah...but show us dat in teh explanations of sarada training for god of sake...don't be trolling me like dat or i swear god...i will stop watching boroto manga...i've already had enough with ur bull$hit nonsence anime episodes where saski travels back in time and meet jiraiya(what a nonsence bs XD ).....just keep troling me like that again and u will see if i'll watch this gottamn boroto manga again...

ando also stop delaying tobidara reveal...im seriouz now...

have nice day...and sorry im not angry im just mad wit wa is goin on in teh boroto anime and manga..

• Angry
Reactions: Vulpini

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i------------>.

i just saw Lipinuv's thread...in it there scan spoiler of sarada using shitori on BORO....and from teh look at it one could safely say that BORO will be sliced in 2 halves..unless he uses strong regeneration teknik...

u know wut???? i dont envie sarata or nothing like dat...congratz...it's ur daddy teknik and we all preticted u will be using chitori in future...

why daz TIZ have to happen all suddenly in one panel in manga??????????...at least had sarada train for it..like boroto did wit rasengan!!!..

or wait did sarata copy dat shitori with her sharingans??????...ok that would make sence...yeah...but show us dat in teh explanations of sarada training for god of sake...don't be trolling me like dat or i swear god...i will stop watching boroto manga...i've already had enough with ur bull$hit nonsence anime episodes where saski travels back in time and meet jiraiya(what a nonsence bs XD ).....just keep troling me like that again and u will see if i'll watch this gottamn boroto manga again...

have nice day...and sorry im not angry im just mad wit wa is goin on in teh boroto anime and manga..
Wait are you serious can you give me a link
Post automatically merged:

If this is true seriously hows sarada the focus when this is kawakiis debut arc

Last edited:
Reactions: minamoto

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've just seen the spoilers sarada fans are getting too hype chidori will be borutos personal skill not saradas since boruto is his successir.

I've been calling that sarada will make her own chidori variant but using a fist for a while.

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't take this series seriously...Donot get me wrong it's decent for enjoyment purposes but apart from that it's nothing...There is no sense in this series....No character arcs nothing...Writer ignores characters like they are not meant to be in the series..Then give them a a$$powerup out of nowhere and say look it's not only Boruto we're focusing on....So don't bother about it..These a$$powerups are normal in this manga

• Sad

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's no arsepull, everybody learns everything off screen in this series besides Kishimoto already gave her Sasuke's chakra natured and talents so it was a given.

And I agree we need the reveal:hypnotobi:
@bold
That's the problem I believe lots of fans have with this GT series.. They learn tech's off screen an we're suppose to except it cuz who their parents are an that's bad writing. The bad writing that you've been talkin about for some time now that I really didn't see before is starting to show abit now to me.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
she is teh team leader for a reason........everyone eltse get owned but she choose a best moments to attack and analyze!!!!!!!!!!! in next ep boro try sneak attack with his last breathe and sarada reflect it with her warrior fan...

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've just seen the spoilers sarada fans are getting too hype chidori will be borutos personal skill not saradas since boruto is his successir.

I've been calling that sarada will make her own chidori variant but using a fist for a while.
i didn't mind teh shitori i just minded its sudden happeningness..

I don't take this series seriously...Donot get me wrong it's decent for enjoyment purposes but apart from that it's nothing...There is no sense in this series....No character arcs nothing...Writer ignores characters like they are not meant to be in the series..Then give them a a$$powerup out of nowhere and say look it's not only Boruto we're focusing on....So don't bother about it..These a$$powerups are normal in this manga
Troe!!!..wat piss me more about tis boroto manga is absence of some amazing manga naroto characters like gai sensei and yamatoo..

There's no arsepull, everybody learns everything off screen in this series besides Kishimoto already gave her Sasuke's chakra natured and talents so it was a given.

And I agree we need the reveal:hypnotobi:
hard to tisagree wit my homie dalamncer who made teh hinatabaze surrender..

@bold
That's the problem I believe lots of fans have with this GT series.. They learn tech's off screen an we're suppose to except it cuz who their parents are an that's bad writing. The bad writing that you've been talkin about for some time now that I really didn't see before is starting to show abit now to me.
wat do u propoze as solution of tis boroto casastrofies????...

if Boruto can get some then why shouldn't Sarada get any too? This has been an issue in the manga for a long time. Having the characters just suddenly performing great jutsus with ease (and apparently barely any training time).

Though, Sarada learning chidori isn't a big deal tbh and shouldn't be surprising at all. She's Sasuke's daughter and she did prove mutiple times that she IS a taleneted ambitious genius. I don't think learning how to use chidori would be that much of a problem to her.
cute opinion.. :flowers::flowers:..

she is teh team leader for a reason........everyone eltse get owned but she choose a best moments to attack and analyze!!!!!!!!!!! in next ep boro try sneak attack with his last breathe and sarada reflect it with her warrior fan...
teh smell is too strong i c.. dat lipinuv..

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i------------>.

How was that an asspull. It was expected to happen. Just last month it traced my mind that Sagrada doesn't have many jutsu, will she have Chidori, and I was right she does have it. Why would you want them to waste a chapter for Chidori when we have already seen it before with Sasuke?

Tobidara reveal will not happen. He does not work for these people. If anything like that happens it will be a nakama revive jutsu, Madara seeks redemption.
Post automatically merged:

The new generation is too powerful please nerf.
No they are not, they look like team 7, the old team 7. They just look stronger because Sasuke and Naruto grown soft since the end of Naruto.

• Wow

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How was that an asspull. It was expected to happen. Just last month it traced my mind that Sagrada doesn't have many jutsu, will she have Chidori, and I was right she does have it. Why would you want them to waste a chapter for Chidori when we have already seen it before with Sasuke?

Tobidara reveal will not happen. He does not work for these people. If anything like that happens it will be a nakama revive jutsu, Madara seeks redemption.

kisame saw madara behind mask ...teh mystery of tobi isn't over...

u victim of kishimoto's illusion..

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

kisame saw madara behind mask ...teh mystery of tobi isn't over...

u victim of kishimoto's illusion..
Yeah... My high testosterone levels can see where this is going ahead of time. The only way Madara can come back is when Kabuto escapes Itachi jutsu, if that even happens at all.