Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aside from me,you and infant are there really anyone else here
We have Symmetra, 'moto, Gabe, Salamander and a few others. A while back we also had Cactus, Moxxi, Bee, Suiton and a few others.

All of them are good, some even excellent.

This is a good one.

@Infant
Yes, it's like a new generation Akatsuki clash, Akatsuki themselves being something of a Chunin Exams replacements.

I give it to smart Deepa.

Explosives and energy attacks push back micro-particles by their style. Knowing about the source of his regeneration, she can give him a missile arrow version of Thousand Birds. She just has to time her actions and not rush in recklessly.

Perhaps Boro could try protecting his weak point, but i don't see anything from him keeping out her attacks. He could force a double death by releasing al his poison at the last moment or something. Still, i see Deepa being able to attack quickly and rush away.

They should have given her a scanner for her eyes.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We have Symmetra, 'moto, Gabe, Salamander and a few others. A while back we also had Cactus, Moxxi, Bee, Suiton and a few others.

All of them are good, some even excellent.

Yes, it's like a new generation Akatsuki clash, Akatsuki themselves being something of a Chunin Exams replacements.

Explosives and energy attacks push back micro-particles by their style. Knowing about the source of his regeneration, she can give him a missile arrow version of Thousand Birds. She just has to time her actions and not rush in recklessly.

Perhaps Boro could try protecting his weak point, but i don't see anything from him keeping out her attacks. He could force a double death by releasing al his poison at the last moment or something. Still, i see Deepa being able to attack quickly and rush away.

They should have given her a scanner for her eyes.
Surprise surprise, I am Moxxi lol. :hs:

• Wow
Reactions: Infant

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did i mix up Deepa with Delta?

They should have given her a scanner for her eyes