Zee U

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's bigger? A Senjutsu and Kurama boost? Or the Rikudou Chakra boost?

vs , both with legs.

LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ridoku boost is.

Madara ridoku boost shouldn't be that far from Naruto and Sasuke if we consider him with both his Rinnegan while we're on the subject. A single eye holds immense amount of Ridoku chakra, so both eyes would be terrifying, especially when their true power comes out when restored to him.

Last edited:

ARGUS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ridoku boost is.

Madara ridoku boost shouldn't be that far from Naruto and Sasuke if we consider him with both his Rinnegan while we're on the subject. A single eye holds immense amount of Ridoku chakra, so both eyes would be terrifying, especially when their true power comes out when restored to him.
Eye awakened from half of hagoromos chakra from the man himself >>>> eye awakened from merging madaras Indra and hashiramas Ashura

The quality and potency for madaras Rikudo chakra is nowhere near nardo/sauces
I'm not including the boost that the juubi gives him

LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eye awakened from half of hagoromos chakra from the man himself >>>> eye awakened from merging madaras Indra and hashiramas Ashura

The quality and potency for madaras Rikudo chakra is nowhere near nardo/sauces
I'm not including the boost that the juubi gives him
Madara never got both his eyes to show his ridoku power. Unfortunately when he did it was when he was a Jubi Jin so we couldn't gauge the scale of what his ability was without the Jubi. Both his eyes hold immense Ridoku chakra and no one except Madara can bring out their full potential so yeah, by feats their boost is better but I still think his hypothetical Ridoku power wouldn't be far from theirs.

ARGUS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara never got both his eyes to show his ridoku power. Unfortunately when he did it was when he was a Jubi Jin so we couldn't gauge the scale of what his ability was without the Jubi.
Yeah, unfortunately we have no idea on how powerful the rinnegan really is
Both his eyes hold immense Ridoku chakra and no one except Madara can bring out their full potential so yeah, by feats their boost is better but I still think his hypothetical Ridoku power wouldn't be far from theirs.
Nah, Sasuke can still bring out its full potential most likely especially based on what he has shown

--Rinnegan Genjutsu,
--Amenotejikara
--Coreless CT
--access to amenominaka portal locations
on top of most 6 path jutsus,

naruto and sasukes rikudo chakra is directly from hagoromo himself whereas madaras is only from the watered down indra/ashura chakra that he merged himself
there is no way their rikudo chakra potency should be anywhere near each other,

Last edited:

Blunt

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara never got both his eyes to show his ridoku power. Unfortunately when he did it was when he was a Jubi Jin so we couldn't gauge the scale of what his ability was without the Jubi. Both his eyes hold immense Ridoku chakra and no one except Madara can bring out their full potential so yeah, by feats their boost is better but I still think his hypothetical Ridoku power wouldn't be far from theirs.
KG mentioned something about Madara's power growth and I'm sure you've seen it in Zi Yu's DRSM Madara vs Naruto and Sasuke pre Rikudo boost, regarding how strong RT Madara's v3 became without any Rinnegan, let alone both.

He definitely has an enormous boost, but not nearly as potent a boost as Naruto and Sasuke's, they directly received the chakra from Hagaromo himself, straight from the source.

Last edited:

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Obviously Half of Hagoromo's power will buff Sasuke much more than Senjutsu and Kurama's chakra would, so Rinnegan Sasuke's full power V3 should easily trump the V3 boosted with Kurama's power. But what I find interesting is despite that, Gudo Dama still blocked Sasuke's attack.

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obviously Half of Hagoromo's power will buff Sasuke much more than Senjutsu and Kurama's chakra would, so Rinnegan Sasuke's full power V3 should easily trump the V3 boosted with Kurama's power. But what I find interesting is despite that, Gudo Dama still blocked Sasuke's attack.
Why wouldn't the explosion of a Gudo Dama obliterate something as small as that arrow?

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why wouldn't the explosion of a Gudo Dama obliterate something as small as that arrow?
1. Gudo Dama wasn't made to explode, it was just tossed, and the explosion was the result of the balls and the arrows clashing.

2. Naruto's BD and Sasuke's Arrow did damage to Obito's Gudo Dama shield.

3. Sasuke's PS is around low Mountain level, and an arrow should be at least as powerful, but with far more damage potential due to it being focused. Boosted V3=PS.

4. Rikudo Chakra>>>Kurama's Chakra.

5. Thus Sasuke's arrow should be far stronger. Far above the Boosted V3 Arrow or the BSM BD.

Yet Gudo Dama still blocked it.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. Gudo Dama wasn't made to explode, it was just tossed, and the explosion was the result of the balls and the arrows clashing.

3. Sasuke's PS is around low Mountain level, and an arrow should be at least as powerful, but with far more damage potential due to it being focused. Boosted V3=PS.

5. Thus Sasuke's arrow should be far stronger. Far above the Boosted V3 Arrow or the BSM BD.

Maybe it depend on user Will also. Stronger your Will, stronger the TSB would be. IMO lol

LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, Sasuke can still bring out its full potential most likely especially based on what he has shown

--Rinnegan Genjutsu,
--Amenotejikara
--Coreless CT
--access to amenominaka portal locations
on top of most 6 path jutsus,
I wasnt talking directly about Sasuke. I was referring to Obito and Nagato. Both of them wielded Madara eyes and I recall Obito saying something like just a single Rinnegans was so powerful he could barely control it and Nagato controlled both Rinnegan, but each use ate away at his life force, and he still couldn't bring out their full power.

Madara being the original weilder can bring out their full power and his Susanoo was already boosted before he got his eyes from the Ridoku chakra flowing through his body. A single eye holds immense Ridoku chakra so both would give him an outrageous boost

naruto and sasukes rikudo chakra is directly from hagoromo himself whereas madaras is only from the watered down indra/ashura chakra that he merged himself
there is no way their rikudo chakra potency should be anywhere near each other,

hence why madara was only that powerful because he also had the juubi boost
i mean just look at te gap between a hypothetical DRSM madara and rikudo naruto/sasuke,
I know what you're saying but see here, who would win, Jubito or Ridoku Naruto or Sasuke? Either one would easily solo him so why did it take both Naruto and Sasuke to fight Jubidara? You might say it was because Jubidara had 2 extra tailed beast, but give those to Jubito as well and both Naruto or Sasuke would still solo him. This is why I think Madaras' Ridoku boost is responsible for him being able to take both of them on, and its power with both eyes is outrageous, certainly below the boost Naruto and Sasuke got, but not as far as one may think, but we'll never no since he only got both eyes with Jubi, not without it.

Reactions: KidGamer65

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wasnt talking directly about Sasuke. I was referring to Obito and Nagato. Both of them wielded Madara eyes and I recall Obito saying something like just a single Rinnegans was so powerful he could barely control it and Nagato controlled both Rinnegan, but each use ate away at his life force, and he still couldn't bring out their full power.

Madara being the original weilder can bring out their full power and his Susanoo was already boosted before he got his eyes from the Ridoku chakra flowing through his body. A single eye holds immense Ridoku chakra so both would give him an outrageous boost
This is actually a very excellent point. It'd explain the mechanics behind Madara's Rinnegan abilities being so much more stronger than what Obito and Nagato could do and what exactly "Bring out the eye's true power" means.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I know what you're saying but see here, who would win, Jubito or Ridoku Naruto or Sasuke? Either one would easily solo him so why did it take both Naruto and Sasuke to fight Jubidara? You might say it was because Jubidara had 2 extra tailed beast, but give those to Jubito as well and both Naruto or Sasuke would still solo him. This is why I think Madaras' Ridoku boost is responsible for him being able to take both of them on, and its power with both eyes is outrageous, certainly below the boost Naruto and Sasuke got, but not as far as one may think, but we'll never no since he only got both eyes with Jubi, not without it.
Madara with double Rinnegan was like 2 or 3 Nagatos combine. Do you agree?

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1. Fair point, but the Gudo Dama still completely shattered.

2. True, but not much damage. Not comparable to an entire ball shattering, let alone 3 shattering from 3 arrows.

3. Lol, what? An arrow should be nowhere near the power of the PS's sword. It being more focused doesn't change the fact that the arrow doesn't have as much power as the sword. An arrow with low mountain level output at its head would be going through any non-Rikudo defence with utmost ease.

4. Ok.

5. It is, doesn't change the fact that he completely shattered the Gudo Dama while they created very slight breaking. Doesn't change the fact that Naruto and Sasuke were most likely up against 4+ Gudo Dama shield instead of the single arrow hitting a single Gudo Dama (thus half the amount of defence at the least). If anything the only thing being proven here is that Madara's Ranton White Fang is super op in terms of cutting damage..

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. Fair point, but the Gudo Dama still completely shattered.

2. True, but not much damage. Not comparable to an entire ball shattering, let alone 3 shattering from 3 arrows.

3. Lol, what? An arrow should be nowhere near the power of the PS's sword. It being more focused doesn't change the fact that the arrow doesn't have as much power as the sword. An arrow with low mountain level output at its head would be going through any non-Rikudo defence with utmost ease.

4. Ok.

5. It is, doesn't change the fact that he completely shattered the Gudo Dama while they created very slight breaking. Doesn't change the fact that Naruto and Sasuke were most likely up against 4+ Gudo Dama shield instead of the single arrow hitting a single Gudo Dama (thus half the amount of defence at the least). If anything the only thing being proven here is that Madara's Ranton White Fang is super op in terms of cutting damage..
2. It put a gaping hole in his shield, which was made of multiple balls. :lol

-Just compare Susanoo Arrows feats to Susanoo blades feats in the normal stages of Sasuke's Susanoo.
-His bow and arrow should propel the arrow with more force than Sasuke himself could behind it with Susanoo's own arms.
-Pretty sure that the Arrow and the Sword are the same thing, but one is propelled and the other one isn't.

And please tell me what the bold is based off of.

Though I could easily be wrong on here.

5. Then you don't make sense. Arguing about 3 isn't even relevant if you think that arrow>>BSM BD or V3 Susanoo Arrow.

1. It shattered ONE Gudo Dama. The aforementioned techniques put a gaping hole in a giant shield made of multiple Gudo Dama.

2. What in the world are you even doing here? You do realize that the bold combined with the rest of your argument proves my point right?

-You say that Sasuke's arrow in Rikudo V3>>Sasuke's Arrow in Kurama V3.
-Then you say that Naruto and Sasuke were up against 4+ Gudo Dama made into a giant shield, thus the defense they went up against>>A singular Gudo Dama.
-Sasuke's Arrow was blocked by a singular Gudo Dama while Naruto AND Sasuke's attack blew a hole open in a stronger and larger shield.

Thus you either come to the conclusion that Naruto's Gudo Dama are that much stronger, Sasuke's Susanoo in that particular form's attack is weaker, or some other explanation with some good evidence behind it. Because what you have now doesn't even make sense in respect to the point that you are supposed to be arguing.

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

-Just compare Susanoo Arrows feats to Susanoo blades feats in the normal stages of Sasuke's Susanoo.
-His bow and arrow should propel the arrow with more force than Sasuke himself could behind it with Susanoo's own arms.
-Pretty sure that the Arrow and the Sword are the same thing, but one is propelled and the other one isn't.

5. Then you don't make sense. Arguing about 3 isn't even relevant if you think that arrow>>BSM BD or V3 Susanoo Arrow.

1. It shattered ONE Gudo Dama. The aforementioned techniques put a gaping hole in a giant shield made of multiple Gudo Dama.

2. What in the world are you even doing here? You do realize that the bold combined with the rest of your argument proves my point right?

-Then you say that Naruto and Sasuke were up against 4+ Gudo Dama made into a giant shield, thus the defense they went up against>>A singular Gudo Dama.
-Sasuke's Arrow was blocked by a singular Gudo Dama while Naruto AND Sasuke's attack blew a hole open in a stronger and larger shield.

Thus you either come to the conclusion that Naruto's Gudo Dama are that much stronger, Sasuke's Susanoo in that particular form's attack is weaker, or some other explanation with some good evidence behind it. Because what you have now doesn't even make sense in respect to the point that you are supposed to be arguing.
Lml I'm going full retard after blood donations. I'll agree wit you right now because of the sword failing against 2 Gudo Dama's here I'll think about this later, I genuinely can't see how the arrow can fire the Susano arrow at enough speed to make up for the mass of the PS sword. Like the speed has to be dramatically faster.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Bold. What chapter was that? I dont remember.