kiriahatake

Elite
Kin
27๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
9๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
tHIS ISN'T PROBELY WHAT YOU THINK IT IS. Boomed means bored out of mind extremely to death. So Basicly i'm extremely bored and i wana chat with some one or just randomly rp. just state the place (where we are) and the plot. (what its about) Thats all at this point i'm up for just bout anything....
Congrats for reading this and choosing to help me out with my boredom problem and probley fixing yours... here have a cookie. -hands you a cookie-

kiriahatake

Elite
Kin
27๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
9๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Your inbox shall be a feeding ground
I wish. Although that has happened before. 20 messages in two days before so i wouldn't be surprised if it did.
*walks through the park on a sunny afternoon with hands behind back*
(oh no Your going to mind rape me agains with all the colors T_T )
A girl sits under a tree (my avatar without the tattoos) with her head phones on low drawing on a sketch book> Something bout her intriges you to see what she's drawing.

kiriahatake

Elite
Kin
27๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
9๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
"Is that so?" He looks up at the tree shes under and taps his chin. "Wanna see some magic?"
"sure what ya got?" she climbs the tree and sit on a limb looking down on you.
"i can do magic too. but only lil stuff. You probley won't believe me but my hair grows out the bright blue color. (its kinda like a neon dark sky blue color the kind that you can't find in dye.) Little suff like that. So what can you do?" The girl asks.

FalseBlade

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He throws a match at the gasoline. "Again this is safe." As the tree is catching on fire he throws down a smoke bomb. When the smoke is clear, he is the one chained up and she is standing in the spot he use to be in. "TA-DA!"

kiriahatake

Elite
Kin
27๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
9๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The girl face palms.
"Now your the one who's going to be toasted ...." she chuckles. She Slaps her hands together as though she where praying; eyes closed. her moon necklace floats and one the beads on the side vansishes before your eyes. The flames and the chains disappear completely.
she stops what she's doing and the moon necklace just falls back.
"see now thats real magic." she smiles.
"I'm Yuna by the way." Yuna means Moon Madien or Beatiful Child.

kiriahatake

Elite
Kin
27๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
9๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
The girl face palms.
"Now your the one who's going to be toasted ...." she chuckles. She Slaps her hands together as though she where praying; eyes closed. her moon necklace floats and one the beads on the side vansishes before your eyes. The flames and the chains disappear completely.
she stops what she's doing and the moon necklace just falls back.
"see now thats real magic." she smiles.
"I'm Yuna by the way." Yuna means Moon Madien or Beatiful Child.