Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Think of this as a little assignment with a deadline that is - now.

I'll give you the rules in a moment, but before we go there, there a few things I need for you to comply with.

It's simple. I want the review in this order.

1. Title

2. Author

3. Genre

Then your opinion. It has to be really short so it doesn't get boring. Max: 35
lines

Here's my little review:

Taking Chances

Molly McAdams

Romance

It's a fascinating book about a bittersweet love triangle. Eighteen-year old Harper, wanting to get a taste of freedom, deliberately leaves her home for college - where she meets two boys she immediately falls in love with and a reliable roommate.

The book was the best and worst I ever read. Best because I just love triangles and I wanted to know what happens to the characters. Worst because it wasn't the best book I've ever read. The characters were a little faded out and Chase, one of her love interests, doesn't get enough chances to prove himself. Which is ironic considering the title, when being all about chances it should atomically be what the characters get. But no, some characters don't get mercy from the author. I also felt it was a bit rushed in parts. Chase definitely should have gotten more book-time and the ending was terrible. I'm not a fan of really sad endings but they're at least realistic. Molly decided (spoiler alert) that she would end it with rainbows after the thunder and rain of drama.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
War and Peace
Tolstoi
Society/ war/ love
A complete description of russian society from the time of Napoleon's war against Russia and a complex introspection of the main character while he is facing life.
It has all you need to make you forget to sleep and keep reading. Is a 4 volume work so be prepared if you are a binge reader with a lot of food and free time.

Reactions: Inmate

Inmate

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
War and Peace
Tolstoi
Society/ war/ love
A complete description of russian society from the time of Napoleon's war against Russia and a complex introspection of the main character while he is facing life.
It has all you need to make you forget to sleep and keep reading. Is a 4 volume work so be prepared if you are a binge reader with a lot of food and free time.
I'll give it a try, but I downloaded way too many books in the last holiday, so there's not much room to squeeze in a few books.

Have you read any romantic book?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll give it a try, but I downloaded way too many books in the last holiday, so there's not much room to squeeze in a few books.

Have you read any romantic book?
Yeah. Not huge fan of the genre, but...

Lets remember:

Scarlett (Gone with the wind modern sequel
Author Alexandra Ripley
Romance in my oppinion
The book presents a way for Scarlett and Rhett to be together and live happily ever after. A complicated and sophisticated way. Not boring, not better than the Mitchells work. If you really loved GWTW this book will fulfill your need to think about your favourites characters.

Gone with the wind
Margarett Mitchell
Social turmoil/ war / love

In the beautiful South where life were easy for rich people starts the war, and this is the background for Scarlett's love story. Well, everybody knows it but is so good written that is still selling and translated all over the world. The movie with a lot of Oscars is one of the few as good as such a book