Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I had in the old site my own favourites posts and threads and i had an all page of various bookmarks. I miss this system because it's hard atm for me to find needed posts in the RP section which is killing my time while searching things as RP inexperienced noob.
Another place where i find useful the bookmark is the mafia section, where a game has a lot of pages and a bookmark on few posts can help everyone to play better.

I didn't find here yet a bookmark place and if it is please tell me about it and if it's not please consider to add it to the forum. :th-007:

Robot

Kin
118💸
Kumi
860💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I had in the old site my own favourites posts and threads and i had an all page of various bookmarks. I miss this system because it's hard atm for me to find needed posts in the RP section which is killing my time while searching things as RP inexperienced noob.
Another place where i find useful the bookmark is the mafia section, where a game has a lot of pages and a bookmark on few posts can help everyone to play better.

I didn't find here yet a bookmark place and if it is please tell me about it and if it's not please consider to add it to the forum. :th-007:
Why can't you just bookmark your page with the actual bookmark plugin your browser has?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️