HesGotFlow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"We are all members of one body. If people don't learn, they will be taught in fire, blood and anguish." - An Inspector Calls

I have this in my English exam tomorrow -sigh-

Train

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^ Good luck ~

"Reality isn't just what you see on the surface, you fool! It has layers beneath infinite layers. When the truth eludes you, dig deeper!"

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
'Well, here at last, dear friends, on the shores of the Sea comes the end of our fellowship in Middle-earth. Go in peace! I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil.'

Train

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Death is always at the edge of now. Death stalks us, and he is ever sure of his kill. It is not a thing to dwell on, but it is something we all know, in our guts and bones. All save humans."

Yugure

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
my favorite is:

'Look... at... me', he whispered.
The green eyes found the black, but after a second something in the depths of the dark pair seemed to vanish, leaving them fixed, blank and empty.

Train

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
my favorite is:

'Look... at... me', he whispered.
The green eyes found the black, but after a second something in the depths of the dark pair seemed to vanish, leaving them fixed, blank and empty.
Snape = awesome U_U
--------------------------
"When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool you end up looking like a moron instead."

"Don’t do what you can’t undo, until you’ve considered what you can’t do once you’ve done it."

"Home is people. Not a place. If you go back there after the people are gone, then all you can see is what is not there any more."

Last edited:

I Just Died

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wanna do one!!!!!!!

"You say it's up to me to do the talking. You lean forward, place a box of tissues in front of me, and your black leather chair groans like its a living thing. Like the cow it used to be before someone killed it and turned it to a chair in a shirk's office in a loony bin. Your stockings make a shushing sound as you cross them. 'Can you remember how it started' you say.
I remember exactly."

It's "Cut" by Patricia McCormick :D

I love this book so much!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Train

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^ O, I've read that book! It was sad >__> "

"Why do you chop your life into bits and give the bits names? Hours, days. It is like a rabbit. If I kill a rabbit, I eat a rabbit. When you have a rabbit, you chop it up and call it bones and meat and fur and guts. And so you never have enough." (Said by a wolf xd)

Reactions: Howard

Train

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Most prisons are of our own making. A man makes his own freedom, too."
"The man who must brag for himself knows that no one else will"
"Not being able to think of a reply is not the same thing as accepting another's words."

Brian Griffin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
“One general law, leading to the advancement of all organic beings, namely, multiply, vary, let the strongest live and the weakest die.”

“Love is a serious mental disease.”

“The accepted version of history is that the Federal Reserve was created to stabilize our economy. One of the most widely-used textbooks on this subject says: "It sprang from the panic of 1907, with its alarming epidemic of bank failures: the country was fed up once and for all with the anarchy of unstable private banking."23 Even the most naive student must sense a grave contradiction between this cherished view and the System's actual performance. Since its inception, it has presided over the crashes of 1921 and 1929; the Great Depression of '29 to '39; recessions in '53, '57, '69, '75, and '81; a stock market "Black Monday" in '87; and a 1000% inflation which has destroyed 90% of the dollar's purchasing power.24”

“There is something infantile in the presumption that somebody else has a responsibility to give your life meaning and point… The truly adult view, by contrast, is that our life is as meaningful, as full and as wonderful as we choose to make it.”

“The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.
Freeman and slave, patrician and plebeian, lord and serf, guildmaster and journeyman, in a word, oppressor and oppressed, stood in constant opposition to one another, carried on an uninterrupted, now hidden, now open fight, that each time ended, either in the revolutionary reconstitution of society at large, or in the common ruin of the contending classes.”

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"There is much more complexity to meter than the simple plodding of rhymes of this Keats, but then I have the memories of many poets far beyond your limited human culture. And I have the quickness of intellect to compose all manner of poetic forms as I speak rather than labor over mere words for days." -- The Gravemind, Halo

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Mostly in this book I shall specialize upon indications that there exists a transportory force that I shall call Teleportation. I shall be accused of having assembled lies, yarns, hoaxes, and superstitions. To some degree I think so, myself. To some degree I do not. I offer the data."

Last edited:

Sapph

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Every human grief you will ever experience has been experienced by humans living and humans yet to come. There is no readiness for it, nor no easing of the pain.

But ma'am.. for what it's worth, I think you should know that all of humanity that was, is and will be is with you now, by your side."

- A sudden appearance of Hope, Claire North