Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

All 3 permission^ after months of pursuing this I finally got all perm. Im ready z.z

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, from my knowledge its locked/forbidden ninjutsu of a high level that shouldn't be used much if not at all due to several reasons. Reasons such as the toll they place on the body or even death. Or the edo tensei which breaks the laws of life and death.

z.z

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kinjutsu pertains to ritual or techniques in which are said should never be used because they have a severe consequence. Either that or because of the toll they play at. Such as the lost of one's life. They also break the laws of nature life and death. They are frowned upon.

Forbidden techniques are simply high ranking ones that are taxing on the body (recoil, chakra cost etc). These are simply powerful and have a less taxing effect on one's body.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Kinjutsu: Shoushagan no Jutsu) - Forbidden Technique: Vanishing Facial Copy Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Shoushagan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used for spying. A dark technique, the jutsu involves the removal of the face of the person to be impersonated. By wearing their face and clothing, the ninja can impersonate the original without others being aware.

The first one. You remove the face of a victim and wear it as your own.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so the next one is the multiple shadow clone. tell me it's usefulness and drawbacks. how creatively can it be used in battle and give me a scenario.

(Kinjutsu: Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) Forbidden Technique: Multiple Shadow Clones Technique
Range: Short
Chakra: 70 (Total chakra is divided equally between the number of clones and the user)
Damage: N/A
Description:
This technique is essentially a massive version of the Shadow Clone Technique. Instead of a maximum of 4 clones, it creates up to 8 shadow clones of the user. This is considered a kinjutsu, because it can potentially be dangerous to the person performing it, seeing as how all of the clones are given an equal amount of chakra directly from the user. Each clone is equal to the ones created by the original, simpler technique and can use all the techniques the user can.
Note: Usable only once per battle, disabling the further use of clones of any kind for the rest of the match.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's usefulness is quite obvious. Whether u create a single clone or 8 you'll have the advantage in almost any match. Number wise of course. A smart opponent will simply use multi-attacks to attack all the clones. That's one of the drawbacks. Another one is the chakra distribution, especially if you use this in the NW. Unless you got some way to gain chakra you're basically screwed.

A cool way to use it can be in the NW. To conquer and divide basically. Especially since we can have clones engage in their own battle.

Picture being against an entire army somewhere (with a way that chakra isn't the problem). You'll use this to basically even the odds.

Another way is that when you're up against a large and strong opponent. Use this jutsu to have several allies to attack the opponent at the same time from different sides. Whether it be free form and 3 jutsus, it's still efficient.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good. Now let's discuss about edo tensei. Tell me it usefulness and drawbacks. Ask questions if any.

( Kuchiyose Kinjutsu: Edo Tensei ) - Forbidden Summoning Technique: Impure World Reincarnation
Chakra cost: 40 (-20 per ressurrection per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation is a forbidden technique used to revive the dead. To perform this technique, the user must first acquire some of the DNA of the person they intend to revive such as limbs, organs or merely blood samples. The soul of the intended revived must also reside in the pure world (jōdo) those whose soul has been consumed by the Death God, or have been previously sealed by other methods cannot be resurrected. Next, a living sacrifice is required for the soul of the resurrected to use as a vessel. Once all prerequisites for the technique have been met, the acquired DNA of the person is smeared on a special scroll and once the scroll is activated, the remains spread out in the form of a special seal with the living sacrifice in the centre. Then dust and ash encase the sacrifice's body, giving them the same appearance that the revived had at the time of their death. The person is then revived and the end product is usually stored in a casket until summoned by the user by performing the Tiger → Snake → Dog → Dragon → Clap hands handseals. When the user summons the revived soul, a casket first appears before revealing the revived soul. The Edo Tensei Summoning can be countered by sealing away the targets soul or by having the summoner cancel the technique. As they are unlikely to do this voluntarily, using a genjutsu to trick them into cancelling the technique is ideal. The sequence of hand seals for cancelling the technique is Rat → Ox → Monkey → Tiger → Dragon → Boar and saying Kai. If the summoner dies before the technique is deactivated, then this method is impossible. If the summoned soul's controlling tag is overcome or disabled by a technique or if the user so wishes it, the summoned soul or the user can both sever the contract through the use of the Snake → Ram → Boar → Dog → Tiger seals. The summoned soul is then left as an immortal revived soul, autonomous and without any link to the summoner.
Note: A bio can only have up to a total of three souls for revival which must abide by a few rules, specific for the technique.
Note: The user of the technique can only have up to 2 KGs or one special biography in the battle field at a given time, including the users own living bio.
Note: The Edo Summons pertain to the bio and not the user, and only one of the bios of the user can use Edo tensei
Note: A member must attain biographies in an offical match approved by 2 roleplay moderators for both the revival and sacrifice and cannot be given a biography willingly.
Note: Tobirama, Orochimaru and Kabuto bios can summon up to 3 revived souls while all other bios can only summon one.
Note: Technique can only be used once per battle.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One of the most useful techniques one can aquire. Probably the most seeked out one for Kinjutsu users. You basically steal another's bio. After acquiring the DNA of your target you follow up by capturing a live sacrifice so you can revive the said target. What you get is basically a zombie of the bio you stole DNA. A zombie that simply 'heals' after being injured. Very neat if you capture the right dna. It only costs 20 chakra to maintain too.

There isn't really a single drawback to using this technique. Well, if you count the limits of only having 1 edo and the 2KG or 1 special bio on the field as a drawback, then thats two.

I was gonna ask a mod my questions pertaining to this, but I guess I can still ask you here.

How does this work when it comes to customs of the edo? Can we only use the cjs they created and not learn? (Not counting CEJ, CCJ, CFS etc since those have a limit and can be tracked)

When it comes to universal abilities such as YY, Med etc can we have the edo use these? If they had it when being captured. If we don't have it too.

If the bio and edo share the same field, can we have the edo use our cj? (Example: I capture a edo with the sound AN. Can the edo use my sound cjs)

Whats considered a special bio these days? I vaguely recall Lok saying custom clan bios are special bios. But Idk what else.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One of the most useful techniques one can aquire. Probably the most seeked out one for Kinjutsu users. You basically steal another's bio. After acquiring the DNA of your target you follow up by capturing a live sacrifice so you can revive the said target. What you get is basically a zombie of the bio you stole DNA. A zombie that simply 'heals' after being injured. Very neat if you capture the right dna. It only costs 20 chakra to maintain too.

There isn't really a single drawback to using this technique. Well, if you count the limits of only having 1 edo and the 2KG or 1 special bio on the field as a drawback, then thats two.

I was gonna ask a mod my questions pertaining to this, but I guess I can still ask you here.

How does this work when it comes to customs of the edo? Can we only use the cjs they created and not learn? (Not counting CEJ, CCJ, CFS etc since those have a limit and can be tracked)

When it comes to universal abilities such as YY, Med etc can we have the edo use these? If they had it when being captured. If we don't have it too.

If the bio and edo share the same field, can we have the edo use our cj? (Example: I capture a edo with the sound AN. Can the edo use my sound cjs)

Whats considered a special bio these days? I vaguely recall Lok saying custom clan bios are special bios. But Idk what else.
I'm not sure if you can used CJs with edos, either those if the bio or yours. Please confirm this from LoK though and give me feedback. I believe they can use every cannon ability they possess even if you don't have them yourself. The restriction of not being able to use universal abilities only pertain to living reincarnation as one is possessing the soul and the ability may not be compatible with your current body if you've not learned them before. In this case, it's another bio, a puppet thus it can use every ability it possesses except for cjs. Again, confirm on the custom aspect.

special bios are bios that require battle tests IMO. CC bios are not special bios.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so let's talk about this next one.

( Kinjutsu: Edo Fūmetsu ) - Forbidden Technique: Impure World Seal Destruction
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: The user claps their hands, causing a coffin, much like the ones used in Impure World Reincarnation, to erupt from a portal near the opponent. The coffin opens up, and ghostly arms reach out from the coffin and catch the opponent. If they successfully catch the opponent, he will be immobilized and unable to react. The arms drag him into the coffin and take him to the netherworld, a dimension separate from reality and which can only be escaped from via Space/Time techniques.
Note: The arms reach only up to short range of the coffin's position
Note: This technique can only be used twice per battle.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
By clapping your hands you can have a regular size human coffin rise up from a portal anywhere within range. The coffin will have ghostly arms come out from it to grab the closest opponent. These are just arms so they can't reach far out of course. Once they grab said opponent they'll be unable to escape the grasp unless they have some form of space time. The arms will then drag them to another dimension. Gg.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Next one is

( Kinjutsu: Koutou Kousei ) - Forbidden Technique: Oral Rebirth
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: This technique allows the user to experience a near total rebirth of their physical form. Should a significant portion of their body be damaged in battle, the user can emerge from their mouth and cast off the skin of their former body. This new body will not bear the brunt of the damage of the previous incarnation; however, the technique is generally not a full recovery.
Note: This technique may be used only twice per battle.

Let's you cheat death and come back new. Let's discuss about this one.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm surprise this doesn't cost more chakra tbh. So after being physically damage at a point of almost no return, you're able to cast off that damage basically. You do that by exiting out the mouth of your own body. Discarding the damage body like snakes shedding their skin. It's not a 100% recovery but it helps severely. I remember seeing this being used by Sasuke after he was being burnt by Ametaratsu. He escape and seemed to be fully heal. He only show signs of exhaustion.

This technique will come in handy especially in the WSE with the health system if u don't have med. Would be even better with med I guess. No questions.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good. You made good points and pointed out its drawback which I don't see as hindering BTW.

next is

( Kinjutsu: Sōjasōsai no Jutsu ) -Forbidden Technique: Twin Snakes Mutual Death Technique
Chakra Cost: 70
Description: This forbidden technique is a murder-suicide attack, killing both the user and the target. The user makes a one-handed seal with both their hand and the intended victim's. Two snakes are then summoned from the user's sleeve, biting both their wrists and killing them with deadly venom.
Note: Requires one to have signed the Snake Contract

so you have snake contract? is this useful? How?